Lifecycle Marketing Manager
PAX Labs is an award-winning consumer technology brand with a mission to establish cannabis as a force for good. Our products set a high bar for quality and, together with the PAX App, offer unique features such as safety locking, adjustable temperature and draw control. As millions of consumers try cannabis for the first time or return to it after a long hiatus, PAX believes that quality, transparency and predictability are the keys to safe, responsible use by adults.
Headquartered in San Francisco, PAX is backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global and Tao Invest (Pritzker family fund). We are an exceptional team with hardware and software backgrounds in consumer technology, healthcare, and biotech, and are growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. Our internal culture values diversity, integrity, having an impact, and passion for the larger movement that PAX is a part of.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Lifecycle Marketing Manager will be responsible for leading, designing, and executing email marketing and push notification strategy and tactics to grow our eCommerce business, repeat purchases, referrals, educate our consumers, and amplify the PAX brand. This role offers a hands-on opportunity to run a lifecycle program in a highly evolving industry. You will partner cross-functionally with Product, Marketing and Sales teams.
As the PAX Lifecycle Marketing Manager, you will:
- Grow revenue and customer LTV through a scalable and sustainable email marketing program
- Manage the end-to-end email and automation, from initiating new emails to building, testing, deployment and reporting
- Define and drive strategy to increase engagement and acquisition across all email streams; including marketing campaigns, re-engagement, drip, and transactional emails and lifecycle marketing
- Gather strong opinions on customer segmentation strategies and frequency of engagement/touch
- Own and manage prospect database, constantly exploring new methods for list growth
- Foster storytelling to create a dynamic, engaging and authentic brand experience that successfully reflects the spirit of our mission
- Ensure compliance with spam and privacy laws in various regions
WHAT WE LOOK FOR IN YOU
- Minimum of 5 years of email marketing experience within e-comm, hi-tech or like high-volume setting
- Preference on ESP and ability to articulate why
- Enterprise-level eCommerce email strategy experience; must have experience developing and managing strategic email and marketing testing plans
- Deep knowledge and thorough understanding of email and mobile marketing best practices, particularly in an omnichannel company
- Keen understanding of data systems and integration requirements: RedShift / Segment / API Solutions
- Proven ability to translate analytic data into strategic insights that drive successful marketing programs
- Advanced Excel and analytical skills required (a pivot table MASTER)
- Experience with working with large data sets and complex analyses
- Mastery of HTML and CSS
THE SKILLS THAT MATTER MOST
- Quantitative Email Marketing: You nerd out on data! Organizing it, digesting it, and leveraging it to drive growth via email.
- Programmatic wins the day. You hate setting things up multiple times if you can automate it and just do it once.
- You love to grow and learn new skills. From integrations to new platforms, you love a new challenge.
- Bachelor's degree, ideally in Economics, Statistics, or Mathematics
PAX LABS PERKS & BENEFITS
- Competitive compensation, equity & bi-annual performance reviews
- Fully funded comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- 401K plan
- Generous PTO policy
- Paid Parental Leave
- Monthly wellness reimbursement
- Cell Phone reimbursement
- Employee Purchase Program for discounted PAX devices
- Weekly catered lunch, endless snacks and beverages
- Dog Friendly HQ in the Mission District of San Francisco
- Employee Assistance Program including access to online legal support
Don't let the confidence gap get in the way of applying! We'd love to hear from you.
Back to top