Launch Program Manager
PAX Labs is an award-winning consumer technology brand with a mission to establish cannabis as a force for good. Our products set a high bar for quality and, together with the PAX App, offer unique features such as safety locking, adjustable temperature and draw control. As millions of consumers try cannabis for the first time or return to it after a long hiatus, PAX believes that quality, transparency and predictability are the keys to safe, responsible use by adults.
Headquartered in San Francisco, PAX is backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global and Tao Invest (Pritzker family fund). We are an exceptional team with hardware and software backgrounds in consumer technology, healthcare, and biotech, and are growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. Our internal culture values diversity, integrity, having an impact, and passion for the larger movement that PAX is a part of.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
PAX is looking for a Launch Program Manager to join the Product team. As a PAX Launch Program Manager, you will report to the Senior Program Manager and work to define process excellence, create cross-functional alignment on timelines, risks, and product launch plans. You will rely on your Program Management expertise to identify down-stream bottlenecks, raise issues as needed to the correct audience, and help teams drive towards achievable goals.
As the PAX Launch Program Manager, you will:
- Oversee and maintain high-level timelines for development and introduction of all PAX programs and clearly communicate those timelines throughout the company
- Facilitate the agreement of reasonable project-level deadlines across the organization
- Assess historical performance to improve future performance
- Apply change, risk and resource management
WHAT WE LOOK FOR IN YOU
- 3+ years experience in program, project / program, or related management experience in consumer, CPG, or other related products.
- Experience representing the Field organization in program management of sales planning and strategic initiatives
- Experience bringing product to market – from prototyping to packaged goods to distribution is preferred.
- Experience with multi-SKU product launches (CPG or CE)
- Familiar with organizing, communicating and executing a GTM (go-to-market) strategy with immediate stakeholders
- Ability to manage multiple programs simultaneously
- Strong understanding of consumer electronics product lifecycles and key firmware / SW integration points
- Ability to create cross-functional alignment throughout engineering, legal, global supply, business development, customer support, product, marketing and sales
- Can see the “big picture”
- Thrives in a quickly changing environment with an ability to dynamically change priorities based on program / company needs
- Excellent time management
- A “get it done” attitude with ability to clear all assumptions
- Outstanding leadership and organizational skills with an eye for “what-ifs”
- Experience and mastery of project management standards & methodology from concept to development to launch
- Understanding of both iOS and Android mobile app development
- Strong knowledge of both waterfall and agile methodologies
- Strong strategic thinking, verbal and written communication skills
- Mechanical engineering or related engineering experience desired
- Software / firmware program management desired
- Experience working with overseas vendors a plus
- Experience with Confluence, Jira, Google Suite, Smartsheets with an ability to adapt to new tools as needed
- Ability to travel as needed (<10%)
PAX LABS PERKS & BENEFITS
- Competitive compensation, equity & bi-annual performance reviews
- Fully funded comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- 401K plan
- Generous PTO policy
- Paid Parental Leave
- Monthly wellness reimbursement
- Cell Phone reimbursement
- Employee Purchase Program for discounted PAX devices
- Weekly catered lunch, endless snacks and beverages
- Dog Friendly HQ in the Mission District of San Francisco
- Employee Assistance Program including access to online legal support
Don't let the confidence gap get in the way of applying! We'd love to hear from you.
Back to top