Senior Product Manager
We believe that people who make great things should get paid for the value they give to the world. We strive to provide creators with insight, education, and tools that make it fast and easy to run a business as a professional creator, so that creators can focus on making art.
Patreon aspires to be among the tech industry’s most inclusive work environments. A diversity of perspectives will help us build for our diverse community of creators and patrons, and enable us to best accomplish our mission of funding the creative class. To learn how we're working towards this, please click here!
We work hard to maintain a bottom-up decision-making culture. We empower our employees by providing a clear vision and tools to fulfill that vision. We believe that hiring smart, ambitious people and giving them strong ownership of their work leads to the best results.
Patreon is looking for someone to ….
Lead the product team responsible for building and expanding opportunities for creators to grow their revenue. We want to give every creator on our platform a sizable raise!
What you would do:
- Build and deliver the vision, strategy and product roadmap for one of the most critical areas of Patreon’s product
- Inspire and motivate a team of designers and engineers to achieve ambitious, measurable outcomes related to creator earnings
- Work closely with cross-functional teams from engineering, data science, design, marketing, creator success, finance, legal and more
- Understand and influence the roadmaps of other product teams and our broader product strategy
Skills you possess:
- Strong balance of product strategy and execution - Ability to tell a story for the problems you’re solving and the vision you want to realize; balanced with the details of getting it done
- Outcomes orientation - Influence and inspire a team of designers, engineers and other team members to achieve ambitious, measurable outcomes
- Prioritization - Excellent ability to prioritize and sequence work
- Accountability - Desire to be accountable to metric-moving outcomes
- Communication - Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to navigate ambiguity using a variety of product development tools - We’re solving some brand new problems here and you should be comfortable with with research, analytics and a track record of customer empathy
Bonus points for:
- Experience with membership and recurring revenue business models
- Experience with marketplaces or seller-focused SaaS businesses
Back to top