Senior UX and Interaction Designer
- Auckland, New Zealand
We love TV. We believe in the magic of content, and its impact on people's lives.
We are a data science company that empowers media companies, brands and agencies to understand global audience demand for television content. Wielding the world's largest audience behaviour data sets, the company has developed the world's only global cross-platform, country-specific Content Demand Measurement System.
What can you tell your friends when they ask you what you do?
- Build products for some of the largest media and content companies in the world
- I help TV industry professionals around the world use Parrot Analytic's product(s) in the most user-friendly & pleasant way possible to extract insights about content demand.
- I work together with product managers, engineers & data scientists to create a state of the art SaaS product and mobile applications.
How will you be doing this?
- You will collaborate across a large array of cultures and time zones, working with team members across the globe.
- You will partner with a Product Manager to identify user needs which you will address effectively with best user experience.
- You will create exceptional interfaces in various levels of detail, from rapid prototypes to polished interactive mock-ups and specifications along with our UI designer.
- You will think high level. With fast iterations you are able to find the best solution.
- You will work in agile product teams to collaborate and communicate with technical team members to provide the best solutions to counteract interface problems.
- 5+ years of relevant working experience in UX and IA (analytics product experience preferred).
- Experience in creating flawless information architectures of SaaS products.
- Ability to analyse product usage data and optimise the information architecture approaches based on it.
- Experience in documentation of complex digital properties and high level understanding of content strategy.
- A solid grasp of facilitating customer workshops, usability testing, design validation, A/B testing and other qualitative and quantitative research techniques.
- Proficiency in Sketch, InVision, Framer or other advanced wire-framing and prototyping tools.
- Passionate about data-driven design, user experience, and front-end development.
What you will be experiencing in this role with us:
- A high-performing team of elite professionals who are excited about creating the future and share a passion for what they're creating and pull your own weight.
- A diverse group of colleagues who hail form every corner in the world joined by a common vision to better connect content creators with consumers
- An unrelenting emphasis on a value-driven team, with an ever-increasing team average (ask us for our 'Parrot Play' guide!)
- The opportunity to lead an initiative that is introducing a new paradigm to one of society's most impactful industries
- Fast paced work environment that is focused on results and growing together.
- Flexible work hours, catered lunch on Mondays, a stocked kitchen with coffee and tea
- All the resources and support you need to succeed, learn and grow in your role
- A lot of love for TV!
Come and join team Parrot Analytics
Back to top