Senior UI Designer
We love TV. We believe in the magic of content, and its impact on people's lives.
We are a data science company that empowers media companies, brands and agencies to understand global audience demand for television content. Wielding the world's largest audience behaviour data sets, the company has developed the world's only global cross-platform, country-specific Content Demand Measurement System.
We are looking for a senior UI designer to work on a SaaS product for some of the largest media and content companies in the world. You will work with a team of product manager, UX designer, software engineers & data scientists to create a state of the art SaaS product and mobile applications. Your impeccable intuitive interface designs will help TV industry professionals around the world use Parrot Analytic's product(s) in the most user-friendly & pleasant way possible to extract insights about content demand.
About the Role
- You will create design flows and experiences that are incredibly simple and elegant.
- You will work effectively with a product manager, UX and UI designers, and engineers to bring your designs to life.
- You will create hi-fidelity interface designs with exceptional interactions working with our interaction designer.
- Manage and integrate feedback from stakeholders as your designs evolve to find the best solution.
- You will collaborate across a large array of cultures and time zones, working with team members across the globe.
- You will work in an agile product team to collaborate and communicate with technical team members to provide the best solutions to counteract interface problems.
- 5+ years of relevant working product experience in UI Design (analytics product experience preferred).
- You should be a big fan and advocate of Lean Design
- Confident user of Sketch, InVision, Framer or other advanced wire-framing and prototyping tools.
- Proficient with Interactive Prototyping, High Fidelity Designs.
- Passionate about creating an unforgettable user experience through beautiful and data-driven designs.
- Ability to develop and maintain design systems along with other members of the product design team.
- Solid knowledge of HTML animation techniques.
What you will be experiencing in this role with us:
- Build products for some of the largest media and content companies in the world
- A high-performing team of elite professionals who are excited about creating the future and share a passion for what they're creating and pull your own weight.
- A diverse group of colleagues who hail form every corner in the world joined by a common vision to better connect content creators with consumers
- An unrelenting emphasis on a value-driven team, with an ever-increasing team average (ask us for our 'Parrot Play' guide!)
- The opportunity to lead an initiative that is introducing a new paradigm to one of society's most impactful industries
- Fast paced work environment that is focused on results and growing together.
- Flexible work hours, catered lunch on Mondays, a stocked kitchen with coffee and tea
- All the resources and support you need to succeed, learn and grow in your role
- A lot of love for TV!
Come and join team Parrot Analytics
Back to top