Senior Product Manager
- Auckland, New Zealand
Are you prepared to push boundaries and tackle challenges head-on working in a team that wields the entertainment industry's largest consumer datasets? We want you!
Parrot Analytics is a data science company that empowers media and entertainment companies, brands and agencies to understand global audience demand for television content. Wielding the world's largest audience behaviour datasets and the industry's leading artificial intelligence platform, the company's platform enables the measurement of cross-platform audience demand for any TV show around the world on any platform.
Our data insights are leveraged by the world's most renowned brands who are using our global content demand measurement to drive smarter business decisions across the content development lifecycle, from informing content investment and production decisions to supporting distribution and licensing negotiations.
We are looking for a Product Director that can elevate our product execution capabilities. You will be experienced in delivering world-class products to Fortune 500 companies, managing engineering, data science and design expertise.
What you will be bringing to the role:
- rolling out and maintaining product ops metrics (velocity, efficiency, etc.)
- measuring and improving product adoption & usage metrics
- assessing qualitative client feedback and NPS scores
- product marketing & differentiation positioning
- A high-performing team of elite professionals who are excited about creating the future
- A diverse group of colleagues who hail from every corner in the world joined by a common vision to better connect content creators with consumers
- An unrelenting emphasis on a value-driven culture, with an ever-increasing team average (ask us for our 'Parrot Play' guide!)
- Fast paced work environment focused on results
- The opportunity to lead an initiative that is introducing a new paradigm to one of society's most impactful industries
- Flexible working hours
- All the resources and support you need to succeed, learn and grow in your role.
Back to top