We love TV and movies. We believe in the magic of content, and its impact on people's lives.
Passionate about entertainment, data and technology? Join our growing team as we deliver the worldâ€™s leading content demand analytics systems built on the world's largest audience behavior datasets to bring science to the art of content. Rapidly establishing as a global currency, our content demand system is helping to drive a new era of empirical measurement in the industry, as we aim to help our partners make smarter content decisions, every day.
Parrot Analytics is a content demand analytics company that empowers some of the largest media and entertainment companies, brands and agencies with the worldâ€™s largest demand behavior data sets to understand global audience demand for television content. Utilizing the most advanced artificial intelligence platform in the industry, custom machine learning software and our own patents, we provide the measurement of content popularity regardless of the market or broadcast platform we surface insights to our partners both on our dedicated dashboard as well as through our growing partner insights team.
We are currently looking for a full-time Senior Insights Analyst member to join our London based team to define, develop and deliver data and insight projects to empower our partners to make the most effective decisions possible. The right candidate will be passionate about applying their data science and analytical expertise along with their industry knowledge and clear communication skills to help drive our integration and expansion within our partner companies in EMEA. If you want to work closely every day alongside internal and external teams answering key questions impacting the TV industry today, we want to hear from you!
Summary of Activities:
- Drive deeper workflow integration and value of our content demand analytics capabilities within our partners by working with them to define key insights and then develop them using our global audience demand measurement system and deliver them in person via clear, well communicated reports
- Act as an integral part of our ongoing relationship with our partners as the direct liaison between our insight activities and our partners working closely with the Regional Director
- Focus on understanding the needs of our partners and proactively providing content demand based solutions to make their work easier and more valuable to their teams
- Work closely across the team to follow, understand and leverage reports created in other regions and for existing partners. Including assisting in anonymisation of reports where applicable.
- Focus on consistently pursuing best in the world insight and data outputs.
What you will bring to the role:
- Strong analytical skills, including familiarity with common data science approaches and structured thinking to identify starting points and apply methodical data analysis
- A focus on being detail-oriented, highly organized, systematic and proactive
- Excellent time management and a capacity to perform under heavy workloads, tight deadlines and changing schedules
- A capacity to be a self-starter who can manage external relationships whether presenting a report or scoping out a meaningful insight project for a potential partner
- Effective communication of technical results both verbally and in writing to internal teams, clients and key industry stakeholders
- A capacity to work well with others in a high-energy, high-impact environment with significant freedom
- A passion for your work which allows you to have a flexible approach to working hours and dealing with team members in multiple time zones
- A positive attitude, with creativity and a passion for technology
- An absolute commitment to put team results first with a desire to help others flourish and be their best
- Excitement about being an integral part of a fun, fast-paced start-up on a phenomenal global growth trajectory
- Truly in-depth knowledge of the TV industry
- 6+ years experience in a customer facing data science and/or analytics role providing vendor insights to the TV and entertainment industry
- Technical skills including data management, data extraction, cleaning, transformation and visualization using tools such as SQL, Tableau, Power BI, Python, R etc.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and you are able to create client-ready PowerPoint presentations.
- A formal education in research or a BS in a quantitative field (e.g. Applied Math, Statistics, Computer Science, Economics, Physics)
- You are an astute communicator and presenter with English as a first language
- Extraordinary ambition to improve every day and be the very best in what you do in the world!