Senior Full Stack Engineer
- Pune, India
We love TV. We believe in the magic of content, and its impact on people's lives.
Keen to work with a team that is driven by results? We are looking for enthusiastic go getters, who are excited about applying their outstanding engineering, analytical and communications skills to help us build on global catalog of content.
We are looking for multiple Senior level Full Stack Developers who are capable of end to end delivery with outstanding quality. You will be working on creating and improving critical applications that will enable the growth and management of our catalog of content. Our goal is to create the world's largest and deepest catalog of TV content, talent and sports to enable data driven decision making across the value chain of content.
We are setting up our first development centre with the goal to expand and build on the achievements of our Auckland based product team. This is a fantastic opportunity to be a pioneer in Parrot's India office and make your mark at a company that is driving change in one of the world's most influential industries. Given that you will be one of the first people in our India office we naturally expect opportunities to take strong initiative and demonstrate your technical / people leadership potential.
- An ambitious self-starter who is keen to take on the responsibility to deliver outstanding results working collaboratively with a global team. You will bring:
- A firing passion and love for technology
- Strong communication skills to be able to collaborate with our global product team
- A self-motivated and driven individual who can thoughtfully prioritise their tasks to meet project demands and deadlines from a remote working environment
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive data and information
- Empathy for customers, teammates, and other stakeholders
- Solid foundation in computer science with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms and software design.
- 5+ years of solid software development experience especially consuming REST APIs and building high throughput applications (both in terms of calls and data flowing)
- Experienced in building highly scalable architectures: designing, operating and supporting secure, high-performance, high-availability, large-scale, distributed systems
- Highly confident in object oriented programming language(s) - We code primarily in Java/Scala/Python, but we believe that engineers with deep fundamentals can pick up new languages relatively quickly.
- AWS services experience in production environments around big data like Kinesis, Data Pipeline, Elastic Map Reduce (EMR), Athena, S3, EC2, Auto Scaling, CloudWatch Monitoring, Dynamo DB
What you will be experiencing in this role at Parrot Analytics:
- A high-performing team of elite professionals who are excited about creating the future and share a passion for what they're creating and pull your own weight.
- A diverse group of colleagues who hail form every corner in the world joined by a common vision to better connect content creators with consumers
- An unrelenting emphasis on a value-driven team, with an ever-increasing team average (ask us for our 'Parrot Play' guide!)
- The opportunity to lead an initiative that is introducing a new paradigm to one of society's most impactful industries
- Fast paced work environment that is focused on results and growing together.
- All the resources and support you need to succeed, learn and grow in your role
- A lot of love for TV!
- Learn more about why you should apply to join our world class team here: https://parrot-analytics.workable.com
Back to top