Senior Front-end Engineer (Graph Visualisation)
We love TV. We believe in the magic of content, and its impact on people's lives.
We are a data science company that empowers media companies, brands and agencies to understand global audience demand for television content. Wielding the world's largest audience behaviour data sets, the company has developed the world's only global cross-platform, country-specific Content Demand Measurement System.
About the Role
We are looking for a Senior level Full Stack Developer with a strong front-end focus who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You role is intensively working with Charting, therefore strong proficiency in Charting library is a must. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Empathy for customers, teammates, and other stakeholders
- Past experience in building Graph Vizualizations is critical
- Highly confident with web markup, including HTML5, CSS3, JSON
- Good understanding web markup, including HTML5, CSS3 and CSS preprocessors : LESS/sass
- Good understanding of consuming REST APIs with asynchronous request handling, partial page updates
- Past experience with backend programming in Java, SprintBoot and SQL databases is desired
- Experienced working with AWS technologies such as elasticbeanstalk, elastic container service (ECS), EC2, Cloudwatch as well as Dockerization technologies is a plus.
- Excellent team player with effective communication skills who is able to listen intently and understand the needs of the business and can convert these into clear and easily understood specifications and are able to present this across the teams.
What you will be experiencing in this role with us:
- A high-performing team of elite professionals who are excited about creating the future and share a passion for what they are creating and pull their own weight to achieve the company's collective goals
- A diverse group of colleagues who hail form every corner in the world joined by a common vision to better connect content creators with consumers
- An unrelenting emphasis on a value-driven team, with an ever-increasing team average (ask us for our 'Parrot Play' guide!)
- The opportunity to lead an initiative that is introducing a new paradigm to one of society's most impactful industries
- Fast paced work environment that is focused on results and growing together.
- Flexible work hours, catered lunch on Mondays, a stocked kitchen with coffee and tea
- All the resources and support you need to succeed, learn and grow in your role
- A lot of love for TV!
Talk to us today to find out more about our tech stack!
Learn more about why you should apply to join our world class team here: https://parrot-analytics.workable.com
Meet Some of Parrot Analytics's Employees
Wared spearheads growth from both a strategic and staffing perspective. His primary goal is connecting producers to consumers without the guesswork of outdated audience measurement solutions.
Back to top