Full Stack Engineer
We love TV. We believe in the magic of content, and its impact on people's lives.
Keen to work with a team that is driven by results? We are looking for enthusiastic go getters, who are excited about applying their outstanding engineering, analytical and communications skills to help us build on global catalog of content.
About the Role
We are looking for multiple Senior level Full Stack Developers who are capable of end to end delivery with outstanding quality. You will be working on creating and improving critical applications that will enable the growth and management of our catalog of content. Our goal is to create the world's largest and deepest catalog of TV content, talent and sports to enable data driven decision making across the value chain of content.
We are setting up our first development centre with the goal to expand and build on the achievements of our Auckland based product team. This is a fantastic opportunity to be a pioneer in Parrot's India office and make your mark at a company that is driving change in one of the world's most influential industries. Given that you will be one of the first people in our India office we naturally expect opportunities to take strong initiative and demonstrate your technical / people leadership potential.
Parrot Analytics is a data science company that empowers media companies, brands and agencies to understand global audience demand for television content. Wielding the world's largest audience behaviour data sets, the company has developed the world's only global cross-platform, country-specific Content Demand Measurement System.
Parrot Analytics works with household-name global studios, networks and distributors. We are redefining how the success of TV shows is measured and enabling these companies to make data driven decisions about their content.
Want to learn more about what we do?
Watch this video to dive deep into how we use the science of popularity in a multi-platform world
Watch this video to see our global TV demand data in action
- An ambitious self-starter who is keen to take on the responsibility to deliver outstanding results working collaboratively with a global team. You will bring:
- A firing passion and love for technology
- Strong communication skills to be able to collaborate with our global product team
- A self-motivated and driven individual who can thoughtfully prioritise their tasks to meet project demands and deadlines from a remote working environment
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive data and information
- Recent hands on experience with our back-end stack: Java + J2EE, MySql, Spring framework
- Strong experience with some client-side MVC frameworks such as AngularJS, NodeJS,, Ember, or Backbone
- Understanding of source versioning management tools (such as Git)
- Working knowledge of Amazon Web Services (or other cloud providers)
- Understanding of lean and agile practices
- Experience with consumption of REST-based APIs
What you will be experiencing in this role at Parrot Analytics:
- A high-performing team of elite professionals who are excited about creating the future and share a passion for what they're creating and pull your own weight.
- A diverse group of colleagues who hail form every corner in the world joined by a common vision to better connect content creators with consumers
- An unrelenting emphasis on a value-driven team, with an ever-increasing team average (ask us for our 'Parrot Play' guide!)
- The opportunity to lead an initiative that is introducing a new paradigm to one of society's most impactful industries
- Fast paced work environment that is focused on results and growing together.
- All the resources and support you need to succeed, learn and grow in your role
- A lot of love for TV!
- Learn more about why you should apply to join our world class team here: https://parrot-analytics.workable.com
Back to top