Data Intelligence Manager
- São Paulo, Brazil
We love TV and movies. We believe in the magic of content, and its impact on people's lives.
Passionate about entertainment, data and technology? Join our growing team as we deliver the world's leading content demand analytics systems built on the world's largest audience behavior datasets to bring science to the art of content. Rapidly establishing as a global currency, our content demand system is helping to drive a new era of empirical measurement in the industry, as we aim to help our partners make smarter content decisions, every day.
Parrot Analytics is a content demand analytics company that empowers some of the largest media and entertainment companies, brands and agencies with the world's largest demand behavior data sets to understand global audience demand for television content. Utilizing the most advanced artificial intelligence platform in the industry, custom machine learning software and our own patents, we provide the measurement of content popularity regardless of the market or broadcast platform we surface insights to our partners both on our dedicated dashboard as well as through our growing partner insights team.
This role is based in either Brazil or Mexico, please send all CVs in English to help us assess your application. We are currently looking for a full-time Partner Insights member based in Latin America to define, develop and deliver data and insight projects directly to internal team members which lead the specific accounts. Specifically, this would include extracting data from our own proprietary databases efficiently, and transforming that data in a way that is most useful to our partners. This work will empower our partners to make the most effective decisions possible. The right candidate will be passionate about applying their data science and analytical expertise along with their industry knowledge and clear communication skills to help drive our integration and expansion within our partner companies in the Latin American region. If you want to work closely every day alongside internal teams answering key questions impacting the TV industry today, we want to hear from you!
- Work alongside the team to develop outputs that answer our partners questions in the most effective ways leveraging our massive suite of data.
- Meet regularly with our global insights team to understand Parrot Analytics' partners' objectives and priorities
- Test iterative solutions to arrive at the best methodologies. Track and maintain records so the team can improve their processes globally.
- Proactively work to help define datasets and organize data structures to make the data more efficient. Lead conversations across global teams that can drive improvements across insights
- Organize efforts across product and insights teams to
- Focus on consistently pursuing best in the world insight and data outputs.
- Track record of doing research analyses that require proficiency in using data science tool-kits including libraries such as scikit-learn or equivalents.
- Proficiency with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Technical skills including data management, data extraction, cleaning, transformation and visualization using tools such as Jupyter Notebooks or equivalents, mastery of SQL, R or Python and familiarity with building dashboards using PowerBI or Tableau.
- A formal education in research or a BS in a quantitative field (e.g., Applied Math, Statistics, Computer Science, Economics, Physics)
- You are an astute communicator and presenter with a strong mastery in English.
- Research experience in a customer facing data science and/or analytics role providing vendor insights to the TV and entertainment industry is preferred.
- Truly in-depth knowledge the TV industry is preferred.
- Extraordinary ambition to improve every day and be the very best in what you do in the world!
What you will bring to the role:
- Strong analytical skills, including familiarity with common data science approaches and structured thinking to identify starting points and apply methodical data analysis
- A focus on being detail-oriented, highly organized, systematic and proactive
- Excellent time management and a capacity to perform under heavy workloads, tight deadlines and changing schedules
- A capacity to be a self-starter who can manage external relationships whether presenting a report or scoping out a meaningful insight project for a potential partner
- Effective communication of technical results both verbally and in writing to internal teams, clients and key industry stakeholders
- A capacity to work well with others in a high-energy, high-impact environment with significant freedom
- A passion for your work which allows you to have a flexible approach to working hours and dealing with team members in multiple time zones
- A positive attitude, with creativity and a passion for technology
- An absolute commitment to put team results first with a desire to help others flourish and be their best
- Excitement about being an integral part of a fun, fast-paced start-up on a phenomenal global growth trajectory
- Experience working in remote offices is a plus
Back to top