Video Production Lead
At Pandora, we're a unique collection of engineers, musicians, designers, marketers, and world-class sellers with a common goal: to enrich lives by delivering effortless personalized music enjoyment and discovery. People—the listeners, the artists, and our employees—are at the center of our mission and everything we do. Actually, employees at Pandora are a lot like the service itself: bright, eclectic, and innovative. Collaboration is the foundation of our workforce, and we’re looking for smart individuals who are self-motivated and passionate to join us. Be a part of the engine that creates the soundtrack to life. Discover your future at Pandora.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced and imaginative video professional to lead a small team and deliver best-in-class work. The Video Production Lead will be responsible for video content created for Pandora Brand, Marketing, and Sales programs. In this role you strive to make things that are original and uniquely Pandora as well as inspire your team to deliver quality ideas and work.
We are looking for someone who can overcome creative obstacles in a deadline driven environment while remaining pleasant, focused and inventive.
- Oversee creative strategy and execution of video production on and off platform, working with internal and external teams
- Manage internal video team; Fostering a productive and collaborative relationships and providing opportunities for career growth
- Review incoming opportunities that require video production
- Quality control and adherence to Pandora’s standards for all video deliverables
- Present work and lead internal reviews
- Work with cross-functional teams to develop and produce cross platform video content
- 5+ years of relevant and recent experience in a fast paced and demanding production environment
- Proven track record in driving projects from concept to delivery
- A broad understanding and strong interest in branded and original content
- Experience directing music content including live performance, event captures and artist interviews
- Ability to operate effectively and positively in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Experience working with artists and their representatives
- Ability to travel for work with often with little advance notice
- Proficiency with the Adobe Creative Suite; in addition to modern camera and lighting packages
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to oversee production crews of varying sizes and scopes
- A team player with a positive attitude
Pandora is committed to diversity in its workforce. Pandora is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status. Women and people of color are encouraged to apply.
Pandora is also a VEVRAA federal contractor. Pandora requests priority referrals of protected veterans from each ESDS, as required by regulation.
If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to [email protected] This email box is designed to assist job seekers who require a reasonable accommodation to the application process. A response to your request may take up to two business days.
In your email, please include the following:
- The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application.
- The location or office to which you would like to apply
- The subject of the email should read "Request for Reasonable Accommodation".
Meet Some of Pandora's Employees
VP, Head of Music Maker Strategy & Operations
In his role, Mike is focused on opening up Pandora to music makers and helping artists maximize their use of the platform with content and live events.
Back to top