At Pandora, we're a unique collection of engineers, musicians, designers, marketers, and world-class sellers with a common goal: to enrich lives by delivering effortless personalized music enjoyment and discovery. People—the listeners, the artists, and our employees—are at the center of our mission and everything we do. Actually, employees at Pandora are a lot like the service itself: bright, eclectic, and innovative. Collaboration is the foundation of our workforce, and we’re looking for smart individuals who are self-motivated and passionate to join us. Be a part of the engine that creates the soundtrack to life. Discover your future at Pandora.
The Studio Video Editor will support video and audio post-production of artist and branded content for Pandora. This individual will work closely with the Senior Video Editor and the greater Creative Org to edit and produce content that meets Pandora’s high creative standards. This role requires creative storytelling skills, a visually-oriented mind, excellent technical skills and of course a love for music.
- Edit Pandora video content, including, but not limited to advertiser branded content, artist editorial content and Pandora brand conten
- Provide highly specialized and technical finishing services: color correction and grading, audio mixing and compression and delivery
- Manage the large amount of media for current and past video programs across external and network drives, ensuring all media is accounted for and backed up in the proper locations
- Maintain and follow naming conventions, the organization of folders and files, and other post-production best practices
- Communicate with and manage external post-production vendors
- Assist on office and location shoots in other production roles (camera operation, grip and gaffing, photography, etc.)
- Bachelor's degree and minimum 4+ years experience working as a video editor in a professional digital, television, film, or video production environment
- Highly skilled Mac-based video editor who can tell stories creatively and efficiently
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Premiere & plugins, After Effects, Photoshop, Media Encoder, and Audition
- Intimate knowledge of 4K/UHD camera specifications and post-production workflows (including Canon C300MII, ARRI, Sony F-Series, RED, DSLR, and GoPro cameras)
- Familiarity with popular social media platforms
- Experience in a fast-paced, deadline-driven work environment
- Strong attention to detail, highly organized, with experience working on multiple simultaneous projects
- Ability to take direction and constructive criticism in stride
- Ability to thoughtfully present work to senior leadership
- Strong attention to detail and sense of humor are both a must
Please include any links to recent work.
Pandora is committed to diversity in its workforce. Pandora is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status. Women and people of color are encouraged to apply.
Pandora is also a VEVRAA federal contractor. Pandora requests priority referrals of protected veterans from each ESDS, as required by regulation.
If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com This email box is designed to assist job seekers who require a reasonable accommodation to the application process. A response to your request may take up to two business days.
In your email, please include the following:
- The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application.
- The location or office to which you would like to apply
- The subject of the email should read "Request for Reasonable Accommodation".
Meet Some of Pandora's Employees
Employee Experience & Inclusion Manager
Courtney articulates and amplifies Pandora’s talent brand, providing visibility and insight into its company culture. She also plays a big role in driving awareness of Pandora’s diversity and inclusion initiatives.
Back to top