Vice President, Sales - QSR
At Pandora, we're a unique collection of engineers, musicians, designers, marketers, and world-class sellers with a common goal: to enrich lives by delivering effortless personalized music enjoyment and discovery. People—the listeners, the artists, and our employees—are at the center of our mission and everything we do. Actually, employees at Pandora are a lot like the service itself: bright, eclectic, and innovative. Collaboration is the foundation of our workforce, and we’re looking for smart individuals who are self-motivated and passionate to join us. Be a part of the engine that creates the soundtrack to life. Discover your future at Pandora!
Pandora is seeking a Vertical Vice President (VVP) of QSR Sales to manage all aspects of sales operations in the category. We are searching for a proven leader who is goal oriented, entrepreneurial, and thrives on strategically elevating an existing business unit.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of running a national digital sales org with expertise in the QSR category. The candidate must be able to run/improve a sales operation, implement new strategic partnerships within the QSR landscape, grow revenue beyond the market’s natural growth curve, and solve business challenges which are specific to the QSR sector.
This leadership role will be tasked with running a dedicated QSR sales team, and also pointing category expertise for Pandora’s entire Outside Sales organization.
- Hire and manage a team of high-performing sales executives across both Digital and Broadcast industries.
- Provide in the field coaching for QSR reps throughout the entire sales process including prospecting, ideation, responses to RFPs, price negotiation, finalizing agreements and ensuring excellent post-sale customer service.
- Develop senior level relationships with key clients and agencies in order to effectively deliver QSR ad revenue vs. budget.
- Consult in the development of QSR-specifics sales products and audience targeting.
- Create new and B2C and B2B key initiatives to expand Pandora’s visibility in the QSR space.
- 10-15 years of media sales management experience, with several years in the digital sector.
- Demonstrable ability to create strategic vision and problem solve using critical analysis.
- Proven track record of team leadership and exceeding sales goals.
- Deep understanding of the multi-platform advertising marketplace and media trends.
- Ability to recruit and hire senior level QSR sales talent across all major markets.
- Willingness in travel as needed to cover the QSR vertical nationally.
Pandora is committed to diversity in its workforce. Pandora is an equal employment employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status. Women and people of color are encouraged to apply.
Pandora is also a VEVRAA federal contractor. Pandora requests priority referrals of protected veterans from each ESDS, as required by regulation.
If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to [email protected]. This email box is designed to assist job seekers who require a reasonable accommodation to the application process. A response to your request may take up to two business days.
In your email, please include the following:
- The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application.
- The location or office to which you would like to apply.
- The subject of the email should read "Request for Reasonable Accommodation".
Meet Some of Pandora's Employees
VP, Head of Music Maker Strategy & Operations
In his role, Mike is focused on opening up Pandora to music makers and helping artists maximize their use of the platform with content and live events.
Back to top