Vice President , Partner Marketing
At Pandora, we're a unique collection of engineers, musicians, designers, marketers, and innovators with a common goal: to enrich lives by delivering effortless personalized music enjoyment and discovery. People—the listeners, the artists, and our employees—are at the center of our mission and everything we do. Actually, employees at Pandora are a lot like the service itself: bright, eclectic, and innovative. Collaboration is the foundation of our workforce, and we’re looking for smart individuals who are self-motivated and passionate to join us. Be a part of the engine that creates the soundtrack to life. Discover your future at Pandora!
We are looking for a Vice President, Partner Marketing to deliver multi-million-dollar marketing partnerships with Fortune 500 companies that will drive brand relevance and growth in our listener base. The ideal candidate will have a strong ability to think strategically and analytically about business and product opportunities, and a demonstrated track record of initiating and driving high-value partnerships from ideation to integration. This role is located in our Oakland, CA office and reports into the Chief Marketing Officer.
- Proactively engage top tier brands and current Pandora partners to drive marketing that deliver listener growth, subscription revenue and brand relevance.
- Analyze the needs of the business and of prospective partners to build a partner marketing strategy and roadmap.
- Work closely with Business Development and executive management to identify the strategic partner list, define KPIs and drive success against them.
- Develop insight-driven, client-facing narratives that prove the value of Pandora.
- Assure strong and accurate reflection of Pandora’s unique differentiation and story-telling in all partner and joint marketing campaigns at launch and ongoing.
- Close alignment with all marketing efforts (Growth and Retention, Brand Marketing, Product Marketing, Advertiser, Artist).
- Lead team of high-performing marketing partnership team members.
- Define strategy and prioritization around Brand Relevance / Lifestyle partnerships for either Business Development or Marketing Partnership team to negotiate.
- 12+ years experience in B2B and B2C partner marketing
- Track record of developing and executing winning B2C marketing strategies, across marketing disciplines and channels.
- Demonstrated ability to build and manage partner relationships that drive meaningful growth through marketing.
- A strong track record of developing and maintaining highly collaborative cross-functional relationships.
- Demonstrated ability to lead cross-functional initiatives.
- Track record of successfully rolling out complex and large scale partner marketing programs.
- Confident yet humble; dynamic, audacious, aggressive, proactive, focused on driving results.
- Demonstrates excellence in execution; aligns key stakeholders to decisions; highly collaborative with cross-functional partners and customers; knows how to get desired stories told.
- Insights driven, innovative; champions breakthrough ideas and initiatives.
Pandora is committed to diversity in its workforce. Pandora is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status. Women and people of color are encouraged to apply.
Pandora is also a VEVRAA federal contractor. Pandora requests priority referrals of protected veterans from each ESDS, as required by regulation.
If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com. This email box is designed to assist job seekers who require a reasonable accommodation to the application process. A response to your request may take up to two business days.
In your email, please include the following:
- The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application.
- The location or office to which you would like to apply
- The subject of the email should read "Request for Reasonable Accommodation".
Meet Some of Pandora's Employees
Employee Experience & Inclusion Manager
Courtney articulates and amplifies Pandora’s talent brand, providing visibility and insight into its company culture. She also plays a big role in driving awareness of Pandora’s diversity and inclusion initiatives.
Back to top