Technology Licensing Corporate Counsel
At Pandora, we're a unique collection of engineers, musicians, designers, marketers, and world-class sellers with a common goal: to enrich lives by delivering effortless personalized music enjoyment and discovery. People—the listeners, the artists, and our employees—are at the center of our mission and everything we do. Actually, employees at Pandora are a lot like the service itself: bright, eclectic, and innovative. Collaboration is the foundation of our workforce, and we’re looking for smart individuals who are self-motivated and passionate to join us. Be a part of the engine that creates the soundtrack to life. Discover your future at Pandora!
Pandora is seeking an experienced commercial transactions and licensing attorney to join Pandora’s legal team. This person should have between 4-7 years of direct experience, with a strong preference for in-house experience. The right person for this position must be a team player with highly collaborative interpersonal skills. This individual will take pride in personal excellence, display a high level of energy and possess a proven ability to thrive in an environment with frequently shifting priorities.
- Drafts and negotiates complex commercial and technology licensing agreements in support of Business Development, Ad Tech, and Engineering.
- Between 4-7 years legal experience required in IP, tech licensing and commercial transactions
- In-house legal department experience preferred
- An excellent negotiator with strong influencing skills, experienced at drafting complex commercial and technology contracts and addressing novel IP issues in a creative fashion
- Ability to maintain strong working relationships with demanding internal and external clients
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex legal transactions with multiple internal stakeholders and drive them to close
- A practical and proactive problem-solver who possesses strong business acumen and is confident, mature and calm under fire
- Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with legal team members as well as cross-functional partners
- Must juggle multiple priorities and tasks in a fast paced environment, and thrive in the face of high levels of ambiguity
- JD received from a well-respected U.S. law school
- Admission to the State Bar of Georgia is preferred. Registered In-House Counsel is acceptable, provided the individual is licensed in at least one U.S. state.
Pandora is committed to diversity in its workforce. Pandora is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status. Women and people of color are encouraged to apply.
Pandora is also a VEVRAA federal contractor. Pandora requests priority referrals of protected veterans from each ESDS, as required by regulation.
If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com This email box is designed to assist job seekers who require a reasonable accommodation to the application process. A response to your request may take up to two business days.
In your email, please include the following:
- The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application.
- The location or office to which you would like to apply
- The subject of the email should read "Request for Reasonable Accommodation".
Meet Some of Pandora's Employees
Employee Experience & Inclusion Manager
Courtney articulates and amplifies Pandora’s talent brand, providing visibility and insight into its company culture. She also plays a big role in driving awareness of Pandora’s diversity and inclusion initiatives.
Back to top