Technical Project Manager
At Pandora, we're a unique collection of engineers, musicians, designers, marketers, and world-class sellers with a common goal: to enrich lives by delivering effortless personalized music enjoyment and discovery. People—the listeners, the artists, and our employees—are at the center of our mission and everything we do. Actually, employees at Pandora are a lot like the service itself: bright, eclectic, and innovative. Collaboration is the foundation of our workforce, and we’re looking for smart individuals who are self-motivated and passionate to join us. Be a part of the engine that creates the soundtrack to life. Discover your future at Pandora!
We have a terrific opportunity for a project manager with a passion for multi-disciplinary teamwork, learning, and self-improvement.
The Technical Project Manager works with the product and technology team leaders, responsible for organizing, driving, and providing insights into the technology we develop while building cross-functional relationships with stellar communication and collaboration.
- Manage clear communication of progress/status with project stakeholders
- Help deliver projects with the right balance of cost, time, scope, and quality
- Collaborate and closely communicate with product managers, engineering managers, line engineers, and interdepartmental resources to successfully drive projects to completion with high quality
- Adapt to changing conditions and modify project execution plan as appropriate while managing a project
- Highlight risks and clearly communicate those risks to stakeholders
- Identify blockers and facilitate the removal of those blockers
- Absorb project status from engineering stand-up and sprint planning meetings without adding additional meeting burden
- Relay information to both technical and business stakeholders
- A Bachelor’s Degree, ideally in a technical discipline with 2+ years of experience managing cross-functional engineering projects
- An ability to distill complex issues into solvable and actionable tasks
- Strong project planning skills with an eye for details
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to facilitate many parties working collaboratively and efficiently
- Comfortable with JIRA/Confluence
- Knowledge of software engineering best practices
- Experience working with SDLC methodologies without being dogmatic about any single way of doing things
Pandora is committed to diversity in its workforce. Pandora is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status. Women and people of color are encouraged to apply.
Pandora is also a VEVRAA federal contractor. Pandora requests priority referrals of protected veterans from each ESDS, as required by regulation.
If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com
Meet Some of Pandora's Employees
VP, Head of Music Maker Strategy & Operations
In his role, Mike is focused on opening up Pandora to music makers and helping artists maximize their use of the platform with content and live events.
Back to top