At Pandora, we're a unique collection of engineers, musicians, designers, marketers, and world-class sellers with a common goal: to enrich lives by delivering effortless personalized music enjoyment and discovery. People—the listeners, the artists, and our employees—are at the center of our mission and everything we do. Actually, employees at Pandora are a lot like the service itself: bright, eclectic, and innovative. Collaboration is the foundation of our workforce, and we’re looking for smart individuals who are self-motivated and passionate to join us. Be a part of the engine that creates the soundtrack to life. Discover your future at Pandora.
Pandora is hiring a Tax Analyst in our Oakland, CA headquarters. We are seeking a self-motivated, system savvy, team player with a wide variety of experience with taxation, including experience with income tax returns and domestic and international tax compliance issues.
- Assist with all aspects of domestic and international tax compliance
- Prepare income tax estimates and extensions
- Prepare state apportionment workpapers
- Responsible for preparation of property tax workpapers and returns
- Work cross-functionally with various teams company-wide to ensure business licenses and state registrations are properly filed/paid
- Gather information for federal, state, and local government audits
- Research various tax issues and stay up to date on legislative developments
- Help maintain quarterly documentation in accordance with SOX 404 controls
- Assist with special projects including addressing notices
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, economics, business administration or a related field
- Minimum 2-3 years of relevant experience in public accounting or private industry
- Experience with research (RIA, CCH, etc.) strongly preferred
- Masters in Taxation desirable
- Strong Excel knowledge (pivot tables, vlook-ups, etc.)
- Experience in Oracle and Adobe a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment with strong sense of ownership
- Ability to prioritize and manage time effectively
- Results driven with high level of initiative, teamwork, accountability and integrity
Pandora is committed to diversity in its workforce. Pandora is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status. Women and people of color are encouraged to apply.
Pandora is also a VEVRAA federal contractor. Pandora requests priority referrals of protected veterans from each ESDS, as required by regulation.
If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to [email protected]
Meet Some of Pandora's Employees
VP, Head of Music Maker Strategy & Operations
In his role, Mike is focused on opening up Pandora to music makers and helping artists maximize their use of the platform with content and live events.
Back to top