SVP Sales Marketing - NY
At Pandora, we're a unique collection of engineers, musicians, designers, marketers, and world-class sellers with a common goal: to enrich lives by delivering effortless personalized music enjoyment and discovery. Our mission is to transform the future of music and be the effortless source of personalized music enjoyment and discovery around the world. We bring the same fervor to helping marketers connect with the people who matter most to them. Pandora connects artists, fans and brands through the passion point of music. We are a daily habit for millions of highly engaged listeners, with over 78 million people each month.
With over $1B in annual advertising revenue derived from hundreds of thousands of advertisers, Pandora’s innovative cross-device programmatic buying platform leads the mobile advertising and streaming music industries in delivering high-ROI, targeted, contextual online advertising. We are looking for a unique and inspirational leader with a demonstrated ability to define, build and deliver a long-term, innovative sales marketing roadmap for one of the biggest advertising platforms in the U.S. The role will report into the Chief Revenue Officer and is based out of Pandora’s NYC office.
- Provide oversight of three functions including Sales Marketing, Sales Development and Sales Research that encompasses an organization of over 100 people
- Drive revenue for Pandora by delivering B2B marketing programs that demonstrate innovation, strategic positioning, competitive marketplace analyses, and effective storytelling
- Be a thought leader and evangelize the value of advertising on Pandora through the development of innovative and unique strategic partnerships with brand advertisers
- Be the highly visible, high-profile spokesperson within the advertising community
- Develop and lead the strategic roadmap of Pandora’s cross-platform audience positioning, engagement and ad effectiveness metrics across all platforms to support monetization opportunities for advertising clients
- 18-20 years experience as seasoned marketer in a digital media environment with a Bachelors degree or equivalent
- 10 years at the VP level or higher
- Both Agency and Publisher experience is preferred
- Expert knowledge of the digital advertising industry with a strong professional network of media, marketing and brand advertising professionals
- Demonstrates excellence in execution; aligns key stakeholders to decisions; highly collaborative with cross-functional partners and customers; knows how to get desired stories told
- Insights driven, innovative; champions breakthrough ideas and initiatives
- Strong people management skills to ensure regional team members are challenged, growing and delivering beyond expectations.
- Travel to sales field offices as well as industry/client events required approximately 50% of the time.
Pandora is committed to diversity in its workforce. Pandora is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status. Women and people of color are encouraged to apply.
Pandora is also a VEVRAA federal contractor. Pandora requests priority referrals of protected veterans from each ESDS, as required by regulation.
If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to [email protected]
Back to top