Streaming Partner Marketing Manager
- New York, NY
SiriusXM and Pandora have joined together to create the leading audio entertainment company in the U.S. Together, we are uniquely positioned to lead a new era of audio entertainment by delivering the most compelling subscription and ad-supported audio experiences to millions of listeners -- in the car, at home and on the go. Our talent, content, technology and innovation continue to be at the forefront, and we want you to be a part of it! Check out our current openings below and at www.siriusxm.com/careers.
The candidate will provide tactical marketing support for the Account Director to ensure the Director is able to meet and exceed the SiriusXM and Partner goals and objectives. Core responsibilities include hands-on tactical program management, project implementation and analysis of performance. S/he will provide real-time guidance on partner requests and communicate a structure so that creative, finance, legal, marketing, IT and development teams work together in an agile-like manner to deliver against partner performance goals.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Develop and communicate timelines/deadlines to stakeholders and manage daily updates to management. Document/maintain history of marketing tactics from other groups including timing and topline results from marketing efforts Submit digital/ creative requests and secure marketing and legal approval on partner assets Manage/develop copy points for SXM campaigns to deliver to partner Work across SiriusXM to ensure partner brand is accurately implemented in customer communications such as Direct Mail, Email , Digital, Care, and Scripting. Manage the Google partner page on website and identify ways to integrate partner into other .com pages
Build, share, track Partner digital performance based on UTM tracking codes. Provide weekly insight into digital performance using the established Adobe Analytics reporting dash; create presentation to communicate results. Pull data from established tool to illustrate listening and linking behavior by week and month Monitor inventory management processes based on sales trends and alert management to impact
Project manage partner launch tactics and action items; escalate any issues that may negatively impact the launch or goals. Develop a Standard Operating Practice to track progress of internal and partner assets to ensure their on-time delivery for launch Provide competitive/market insights and raise ideas to grow partner sales Work with google to ensure channel queries needed are reviewed/approved
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5 years marketing experience
- 1-2 years in technology industry and/or start-up environment
- Experience working within a matrixed organization
- Experience with assisting with partner marketing (co-branding) or business development or equivalent, relevant experience.
Requirements and General Skills:
- Ability to pay attention to details and be organized.
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and multi-task, and work under shifting deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Commitment to “internal client” and customer service principles.
- Interpersonal skills and ability to interact and work with staff at all levels.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to project professionalism over the phone and in person.
- Willingness to take initiative and to follow through on projects.
- Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
- Thorough knowledge of MS-Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access).
Our goal at SiriusXM+Pandora is to provide and maintain a work environment that fosters mutual respect, professionalism and cooperation. SiriusXM+Pandora is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, gender identity, marital status, familial status,veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
The requirements and duties described above may be modified or waived by the Company in its sole discretion without notice.
Back to top