SiriusXM and Pandora have joined together to create the leading audio entertainment company in the U.S. Together, we are uniquely positioned to lead a new era of audio entertainment by delivering the most compelling subscription and ad-supported audio experiences to millions of listeners -- in the car, at home and on the go. Our talent, content, technology and innovation continue to be at the forefront, and we want you to be a part of it! Check out our current openings below and at www.siriusxm.com/careers.
Subject Matter Expert (SME) for vehicle interfaces with Automotive OEMs or Tier 1 suppliers, including OTA protocols and OTA security. Principal vehicle system contacts with OEM and relevant Tier 1 partners. Works as a solutions architect to design solutions for implementing features required by OEM. Works cohesively with Company Architecture and Engineering teams to ensure technical solutions are compatible with Company internal architecture
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Creates System Requirements Specifications (SRS) for OEM specific programs.
- Creates/interprets OTA protocol specifications for vehicle interfaces with Automotive OEMs and/or Tier 1 suppliers for vehicle services.
- Principal Vehicle system contact with OEM and relevant Tier 1 partners.
- Works cohesively with Company Architecture and Engineering teams to ensure technical solutions are compatible with Company internal architecture.
- Solutions Architect for OEM telematics features
- Works to define initial connectivity for interfaces
- Active member of Agile team
- B.S. Engineering or Computer Science degree
- 5 years relevant work experience
- 2 yrs of cloud AWS experience
- Understanding of wireless networks/technology, vehicle sub-systems, OTA protocols and security principles. (TLS, RESTful, MQTT, SMS, VoLTE, OAuth2)
Requirements and General Skills:
- Good public speaking and presentation skills.
- Remains current with company internal architecture design strategy
- Interpersonal skills and ability to interact and work with staff at all levels.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to pay attention to details and be organized.
- Perform tasks with minimal supervision
- Produce artifacts for the assigned program(s) with accuracy and quality driven focus
- Have strong knowledge of telematics platform with an aptitude of learning enterprise components
- Shows an aptitude to acquire knowledge about applicable technologies
- Ability to project professionalism over the phone and in person
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Is viewed by the OEM and internal team as primary technical lead for the assigned program
- Possess strong leadership capabilities when driving technical discussions internally as well as externally
- Commitment to “internal client” and customer service principles
- Willingness to take initiative and to follow through on projects
- Creative writing ability
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and multi-task, and work under shifting deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
- Understanding of wireless networks/technology, vehicle sub-systems, OTA protocols and security principles.
- Thorough knowledge of MS-Office Suite (Visio, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
More details about our company benefits can be found at the following link: https://jobs.jobvite.com/siriusxm#benefits
Our goal at SiriusXM+Pandora is to provide and maintain a work environment that fosters mutual respect, professionalism and cooperation. SiriusXM+Pandora is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, gender identity, marital status, familial status, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
The requirements and duties described above may be modified or waived by the Company in its sole discretion without notice.