Sr. Software Engineer iOS
SiriusXM and Pandora have joined together to create the world’s largest audio entertainment company. Together, we are uniquely positioned to lead a new era of audio entertainment by delivering the most compelling subscription and ad-supported audio experiences to millions of listeners – in the car, at home and on the go. Our talent, content, technology and innovation continue to be at the forefront, and we want you to be a part of it! Check out our current openings below and at www.SiriusXM.com/careers.
We have a terrific position available for an innovative, inspired problem solver to develop high-quality software for iOS devices. As a member of our mobile engineering team you will have the opportunity to bring the Pandora radio experience to our very large and expanding mobile customer base. You will get the chance to take on complex and interesting problems as part of a fast-paced, highly collaborative team. We hold ourselves to high standards, and take pride in our work. This is a great opportunity for seasoned iOS engineers to deepen their experience with Objective-C and Swift.
You should have a deep understanding of quality Objective-C and iPhone/iPad app development and the associated technologies. As a member of our highly motivated team you should be dedicated to excellence and have a strong sense of personal responsibility. You place a high value on automated testing, and have experience using test frameworks such as XCUnit.
- Minimum 5 years professional experience, with 3 years developing mobile applications for iOS.
- Expert knowledge of developing, testing and debugging mobile applications using iOS/Objective-C.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a highly collaborative team environment
- Familiarity with emerging iOS development trends and design patterns
- Knowledge of MVC design patterns and development best practices
- Dedication to thorough testing and creating high quality software
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Swift and the latest iOS features and technologies
- Experience building mobile applications that utilize web services (either HTTP based, XML-RPC, JSON or other services)
- Experience designing and developing high quality, custom iOS UI components
- Consumer mobile application development experience
- Experience with Agile software development
- Experience providing streaming media direct to consumers
Pandora is committed to diversity in its workforce. Pandora is an equal employment employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, ethnicity, veteran or disability status. Women and people of color are encouraged to apply.
Pandora is also a VEVRAA federal contractor. Pandora requests priority referrals of protected veterans from each ESDS, as required by regulation.
If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com. This email box is designed to assist job seekers who require a reasonable accommodation to the application process. A response to your request may take up to two business days.
In your email, please include the following:
The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application process.
The location or office to which you would like to apply.
The subject of the email should read "Request for Reasonable Accommodation".
Back to top