Sr. Software Engineer, Custom Content
At Pandora, we're a unique collection of engineers, musicians, designers, marketers, and world-class sellers with a common goal: to enrich lives by delivering effortless personalized music enjoyment and discovery. People—the listeners, the artists, and our employees—are at the center of our mission and everything we do. Actually, employees at Pandora are a lot like the service itself: bright, eclectic, and innovative. Collaboration is the foundation of our workforce, and we’re looking for smart individuals who are self-motivated and passionate to join us. Be a part of the engine that creates the soundtrack to life. Discover your future at Pandora!
Pandora has a great opportunity for a seasoned engineer with several years of diverse experience, and a passion for learning and applying new technical knowledge. As a member of our engineering team, you will participate in important design decisions and play a key role in the development of Pandora's service - used daily by our rapidly expanding community of listeners - and internal tools that facilitate our growth.
- Minimum 5 years professional experience, with at least 3 years developing consumer web applications
- Be a team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong engineering skills, particularly in testing, in understanding the entirety of the stack, and how systems work together
- Strong experience developing efficient, object-oriented code in Java
- Experience working with server technology, such as Apache, Nginx, and Jetty
- Experience developing on Linux-based deployment platforms (Debian preferred)
- Experience working with databases (PostgreSQL preferred), using SQL, using ORM, and understanding database performance
Pandora is committed to diversity in its workforce. Pandora is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status. Women and people of color are encouraged to apply.
Pandora is also a VEVRAA federal contractor. Pandora requests priority referrals of protected veterans from each ESDS, as required by regulation.
If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to [email protected]
Back to top