Sr. Software Engineer, Consumer Devices (iOS)
At Pandora, we're a unique collection of engineers, musicians, designers, marketers, and world-class sellers with a common goal: to enrich lives by delivering effortless personalized music enjoyment and discovery. People—the listeners, the artists, and our employees—are at the center of our mission and everything we do. Actually, employees at Pandora are a lot like the service itself: bright, eclectic, and innovative. Collaboration is the foundation of our workforce, and we’re looking for smart individuals who are self-motivated and passionate to join us. Be a part of the engine that creates the soundtrack to life. Discover your future at Pandora.
Pandora has a great opportunity for a talented software engineer who will help deliver Pandora to millions of music fans. Through deep integrations with strategic partners, we build great experiences on consumer devices for the home and automobile. Pandora is currently available on over 1,800 devices and 190+ vehicle models.
Requirements:You must have solid knowledge and professional experience developing mobile applications for iOS using best practices and standards. You also possess experience in developing backend services including data and web. As a member of our highly motivated team you should be dedicated to excellence and have a strong sense of personal responsibility.
- BA/BS or higher in Computer Science or a related field with at least 5+ years of professional experience; 2+ years of developing mobile applications for iOS
- Experience with Objective-C or Swift design and development
- Familiarity with developing and integrating RESTful services
- Experience with Agile software development
- Team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience developing applications for Android
- Experience developing scalable server-side software running under Linux/Unix
- Experience providing streaming media direct to consumers
Core Technologies: iOS, Objective-C, Swift
Pandora is committed to diversity in its workforce. Pandora is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status. Women and people of color are encouraged to apply.
Pandora is also a VEVRAA federal contractor. Pandora requests priority referrals of protected veterans from each ESDS, as required by regulation.
If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to [email protected] This email box is designed to assist job seekers who require a reasonable accommodation to the application process. A response to your request may take up to two business days.
In your email, please include the following:
- The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application.
- The location or office to which you would like to apply
- The subject of the email should read "Request for Reasonable Accommodation".
Meet Some of Pandora's Employees
VP, Head of Music Maker Strategy & Operations
In his role, Mike is focused on opening up Pandora to music makers and helping artists maximize their use of the platform with content and live events.
Back to top