Sr. Software Engineer, Consumer Devices - Android/Java
At Pandora, we're a unique collection of engineers, musicians, designers, marketers, and world-class sellers with a common goal: to enrich lives by delivering effortless personalized music enjoyment and discovery. People—the listeners, the artists, and our employees—are at the center of our mission and everything we do. Actually, employees at Pandora are a lot like the service itself: bright, eclectic, and innovative. Collaboration is the foundation of our workforce, and we’re looking for smart individuals who are self-motivated and passionate to join us. Be a part of the engine that creates the soundtrack to life. Discover your future at Pandora!
- BA/BS in Computer Science or a related field with 3+ years of developing mobile applications for Android, 5+ years professional experience in software development.
- Design, develop, unit test and deploy Android based solutions using common standards and frameworks
- Experience with android SDK, understands the fundamentals of what makes good app design and can show examples of this
- Experience building mobile applications that utilize web-services (either HTTP based, XML-RPC, JSON or other services)
- Understanding of core Java and OOD
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a highly collaborative team environment.
- Experience with Agile software development
- Experience developing scalable server-side software running under Linux/Unix
- Published apps in the Play Store
Experience with API development (i.e. REST, JSON, XML, SOAP).
Core Technologies:Android, Java
Pandora is committed to diversity in its workforce. Pandora is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status. Women and people of color are encouraged to apply.
Pandora is also a VEVRAA federal contractor. Pandora requests priority referrals of protected veterans from each ESDS, as required by regulation.
If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com This email box is designed to assist job seekers who require a reasonable accommodation to the application process. A response to your request may take up to two business days.
In your email, please include the following:The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application.
The location or office to which you would like to apply
The subject of the email should read "Request for Reasonable Accommodation".
Meet Some of Pandora's Employees
Employee Experience & Inclusion Manager
Courtney articulates and amplifies Pandora’s talent brand, providing visibility and insight into its company culture. She also plays a big role in driving awareness of Pandora’s diversity and inclusion initiatives.
Back to top