Sr. Software Engineer, Automotive (iOS)
At Pandora, we're a unique collection of engineers, musicians, designers, marketers, and world-class sellers with a common goal: to enrich lives by delivering effortless personalized music enjoyment and discovery. People—the listeners, the artists, and our employees—are at the center of our mission and everything we do. Actually, employees at Pandora are a lot like the service itself: bright, eclectic, and innovative. Collaboration is the foundation of our workforce, and we’re looking for smart individuals who are self-motivated and passionate to join us. Be a part of the engine that creates the soundtrack to life. Discover your future at Pandora.
On the Automotive team at Pandora, our engineers get to use a wide variety of skills on a regular basis to work across multiple platforms including Android, iOS and in-car. This industry leading team works with OEM and aftermarket partners in an effort to define what the in car experience should be for music listeners. We’re looking for someone to help in our mission to redefine the in-car experience and make Pandora as seamless and easy to use as FM is today. We have a strong belief we can change the game when it comes to the in-car music experience and we’re looking for someone who’s as motivated as we are to make it a reality.
You must have solid knowledge and professional experience developing mobile applications for iOS using best practices and standards. As a member of our highly motivated team you should be dedicated to excellence and have a strong sense of personal responsibility.
- BA/BS or higher in Computer Science or a related field with at least 5+ years of professional experience; 2+ years of developing mobile applications for iOS
- Experience with Objective-C or Swift design and development
- Familiarity with developing RESTful applications
- Experience with Agile software development
- Team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience developing applications for Android
- Experience developing, testing and debugging automotive application
- Experience with automotive head unit development
- Experience developing scalable server-side software running under Linux/Unix
- Experience providing streaming media direct to consumers
Pandora is committed to diversity in its workforce. Pandora is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status. Women and people of color are encouraged to apply.
Pandora is also a VEVRAA federal contractor. Pandora requests priority referrals of protected veterans from each ESDS, as required by regulation.
If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to [email protected]
Meet Some of Pandora's Employees
VP, Head of Music Maker Strategy & Operations
In his role, Mike is focused on opening up Pandora to music makers and helping artists maximize their use of the platform with content and live events.
Back to top