Sr. Software Engineer, Automotive
At Pandora, we're a unique collection of engineers, musicians, designers, marketers, and world-class sellers with a common goal: to enrich lives by delivering effortless personalized music enjoyment and discovery. People—the listeners, the artists, and our employees—are at the center of our mission and everything we do. Actually, employees at Pandora are a lot like the service itself: bright, eclectic, and innovative. Collaboration is the foundation of our workforce, and we’re looking for smart individuals who are self-motivated and passionate to join us. Be a part of the engine that creates the soundtrack to life. Discover your future at Pandora.
Is This You?
- You enjoy responsibility, working in a small talented team, and can see a project to completion with minimal help and intervention
- You possess a passion for bridging disparate technologies to deliver an awesome user experience for our listeners
- You deliver creative solutions and own that “intuition” to solve difficult challenges
- You build reliable/scalable software that just works, every time, keeping our listeners happy
- You enjoy collaborating closely with mobile, web, and backend engineers to make the music listening experience work seamlessly
- You like to work closely with designers to build a UX that stands out among the best experience for the Pandora services
You must have solid knowledge and professional experience developing applications for Android or iOS using best practices and standards. As a member of our highly motivated team you should be dedicated to excellence and have a strong sense of personal responsibility.
- At least 7+ years professional experience, with at least 2 years developing mobile applications for Android
- Experience developing, testing and debugging automotive applications
- Experience with Android or CSS UI design and development
- Familiarity with developing RESTful applications
- Experience with Agile software development
- Team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience developing scalable server-side software running under Linux/Unix
- Experience providing streaming media direct to consumers
- Experience with automotive head unit development
- BA/BS or higher in Computer Science or a related field
Pandora is committed to diversity in its workforce. Pandora is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status. Women and people of color are encouraged to apply.
Pandora is also a VEVRAA federal contractor. Pandora requests priority referrals of protected veterans from each ESDS, as required by regulation.
If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to [email protected]
Back to top