Sr. Software Engineer, Ads and Devices
At Pandora, we're a unique collection of engineers, musicians, designers, marketers, and world-class sellers with a common goal: to enrich lives by delivering effortless personalized music enjoyment and discovery. People—the listeners, the artists, and our employees—are at the center of our mission and everything we do. Actually, employees at Pandora are a lot like the service itself: bright, eclectic, and innovative. Collaboration is the foundation of our workforce, and we’re looking for smart individuals who are self-motivated and passionate to join us. Be a part of the engine that creates the soundtrack to life. Discover your future at Pandora!
Pandora has a great opportunity for a seasoned engineer with experience in building products to define and drive our monetization experience. The ideal candidate will work with Product Management, Engineering leads, Ad Tech and the rest of the Monetization team to execute on large product initiatives paying attention to the listener, advertiser as well as buying experience. While the role would involve paying attention to the entire ad system, the field of expertise from this candidate will be Pandora-enabled clients (Mobile devices, CE devices, Web, etc)
- 5+ years of development experience across Mobile/CE/Web
- Experience designing and architecting system solutions across multiple components
- Strong communication skills to bridge the gap between technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Ability to plan and coordinate multiple product initiatives
- Knowledge/Understanding of ad tech domain
- Experience with advertising standards
- BA/BS or better in Computer Science or a related field
Pandora is committed to diversity in its workforce. Pandora is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status. Women and people of color are encouraged to apply.
Pandora is also a VEVRAA federal contractor. Pandora requests priority referrals of protected veterans from each ESDS, as required by regulation.
If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to [email protected] This email box is designed to assist job seekers who require a reasonable accommodation to the application process. A response to your request may take up to two business days.
In your email, please include the following:
- The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application.
- The location or office to which you would like to apply
- The subject of the email should read "Request for Reasonable Accommodation".
Meet Some of Pandora's Employees
VP, Head of Music Maker Strategy & Operations
In his role, Mike is focused on opening up Pandora to music makers and helping artists maximize their use of the platform with content and live events.
Back to top