Sr. Salesforce Administrator – Cloud Operations
At Pandora, we're a unique collection of engineers, musicians, designers, marketers, and world-class sellers with a common goal: to enrich lives by delivering effortless personalized music enjoyment and discovery. People—the listeners, the artists, and our employees—are at the center of our mission and everything we do. Actually, employees at Pandora are a lot like the service itself: bright, eclectic, and innovative. Collaboration is the foundation of our workforce, and we’re looking for smart individuals who are self-motivated and passionate to join us. Be a part of the engine that creates the soundtrack to life. Discover your future at Pandora.
Pandora is a “Cloud First” company having wide range of cloud applications. We are looking for an energetic Salesforce Administrator to join our Cloud Operations team. You'll be responsible for customization, maintenance, configuration, documentation, training, and monitoring of our core Salesforce Sales Cloud CRM platform. You’ll work closely with Developers, Sales Teams, Business Intelligence groups, Operations, Finance, and major departments across the entire company to ensure they have the system capabilities to do their jobs. Your work will have a direct impact on the workflow and day to day functions of many of our teams going forward.
- Own daily support of our Salesforce.com Platform ecosystem including various Appexchange tools and various cloud applications used in the company.
- Maintain the integrity of services integrated with our Sales and Marketing applications, including proprietary in-house systems and external integrations
- Willingness to learn and maintain major cloud applications used across the company
- Oversee the distributed user administration function. Manage security, users, roles, profiles, groups, queues and other Salesforce.com setup options as necessary
- Responsible for day-to-day monitoring and long term administration of Sales Cloud, Wiki-based documentation sites, and SFDC Jira Project
- Collaborate closely with external contractors, solution vendors, and consultants to deliver new business functionality to the platform
- Respond to team members’ request related to delivered functionality behavior, how-to questions, and feature activation / tuning. Be a technical resource to our various business partners.
- Train new users, provide an escalation path for feature requests, and drive adoption of the platform.
- You should also have a passion for Customer Service, and be interested in staying current on new features, competing tool offerings and industry best practices.
- Document all rules, configuration settings and user permissions changes, additions and deletions.
- Document and maintain business requirements and workflows.
- Create & maintain reports in Salesforce.com to meet operational requirements including maintaining a standard set of queries/reports to satisfy requirements; validate queries/reports created by others in the organization and assist in the interpretation of data.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, CS or related discipline or equivalent number of years’ work experience.
- SFDC administrator with at least 3-5 years related experience. Specific experience includes:
- Knowledge of SFDC configuration including use of data loader and third party tools.
- Extensive experience with data migration in to SFDC for objects including but not limited to accounts, contacts, cases, leads and opportunities and custom objects
- Experience on SFDC business workflow (different entities like opportunity, leads, account, etc.
- Proven core Salesforce System Admin skills and knowledge, including user management, workflows/rules, page and custom object configuration, Site and Community administration.
- Understand of partner portal functionality for SFDC.
- Extensive experience and knowledge on Data and Meta Data related permissions
- Extensive experience and knowledge on Permission sets/record sharing /public groups (including sharing calculations)
- Experience and knowledge on Salesforce Lightening features is desired
- SFDC Administrator Certification desired (ADM 201). Advanced Administrator certification is plus.
- Earlier experience in support organization is a plus
- Must have - Team player to fit into Pandora culture. Plays well with others - you’ll be collaborating directly with several key stakeholders and many different teams. Flexibility & ability to handle multiple concurrent tasks.
- Demonstrated ability to own administration of various numerous Cloud Applications including Onelogin, Slack, any LMS system, Google apps, Box, Dropbox, Sendgrid, etc.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Understanding and appreciation for working in an agile / scrum environment.
- Detail-focused, accountable and willing to take on the challenge of supporting various great tools and cloud applications used by high-powered, fast-paced teams.
- Demonstrated problem solving aptitude, including working with others to quickly reach sustainable resolutions.
- Experience and passion for identifying ways to do things better and a sense of ownership that leads to creation and implementation of new better methods and practices
Pandora is committed to diversity in its workforce. Pandora is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status. Women and people of color are encouraged to apply.
Pandora is also a VEVRAA federal contractor. Pandora requests priority referrals of protected veterans from each ESDS, as required by regulation.
If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to [email protected]
Back to top