Sr. Sales Marketing Manager
At Pandora, we're a unique collection of engineers, musicians, designers, marketers, and world-class sellers with a common goal: to deliver effortless personalized music enjoyment and discovery. People—the listeners, the artists, and our employees—are at the center of our mission and everything we do. Actually, employees at Pandora are a lot like the service itself: bright, eclectic, and innovative. Collaboration is the foundation of our workforce, and we’re looking for smart individuals who are self-motivated and passionate to join us. Discover your future at Pandora.
The Sr. Sales Marketing Manager will be a key driver and contributor on highly visible projects that will enable the entire Sales org. These projects include trends + insights hunting, competitive deep dives, creating insights packs, presentations and one sheets for both internal and external content.
This role is for someone who has an insatiable curiosity to discover the new, crack problems, and craft new stories. It involves both strong analytical AND communication skills. Someone who loves taking interesting data and turning them into compelling, easy to understand, memorable takeaways. You will be expected to be a strong resourceful researcher as well as a strategic thinker, uncovering new findings that fuel and strengthen our Pandora B2B positioning and narrative in the industry.
- Be a driver and owner of “one-to-many” materials that enable our entire Sales team to better tell our overall Pandora narrative. This includes but not limited to: sales narratives, competitive deep dives, one sheets, local stat packs, weekly insights reports, content that can be leveraged on our B2B site and social channels, training materials, and weekly sales internal newsletter
- Be a key contributor and work closely with the VP, Sales Marketing on developing the key sales narratives and other tentpole / conference presentations
- Be proactive, nimble and willing to pitch in wherever needed, as we are an evolving company
- 5-7+ years of relevant professional experience required in marketing, insights / research. B2B / sales marketing experience preferred but not required
- Strong business acumen, strategic capabilities, and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication, as well as cross-team collaboration skills; strong interpersonal skills and organizational effectiveness
- Ability to communicate complex topics in clear layman’s terms
- Able to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Have a passion and love for marketing and insights
Pandora is committed to diversity in its workforce. Pandora is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran, or disability status. Women and people of color are encouraged to apply.
Pandora is also a VEVRAA federal contractor. Pandora requests priority referrals of protected veterans from each ESDS, as required by regulation.
If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com. This email box is designed to assist job seekers who require a reasonable accommodation to the application process. A response to your request may take up to two business days.
In your email, please include the following:
- The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application.
- The location or office to which you would like to apply
- The subject of the email should read "Request for Reasonable Accommodation".
Meet Some of Pandora's Employees
Employee Experience & Inclusion Manager
Courtney articulates and amplifies Pandora’s talent brand, providing visibility and insight into its company culture. She also plays a big role in driving awareness of Pandora’s diversity and inclusion initiatives.
Back to top