Sr. QA Engineer, Web
At Pandora, we're a unique collection of engineers, musicians, designers, marketers, and world-class sellers with a common goal: to enrich lives by delivering effortless personalized music enjoyment and discovery. People—the listeners, the artists, and our employees—are at the center of our mission and everything we do. Actually, employees at Pandora are a lot like the service itself: bright, eclectic, and innovative. Collaboration is the foundation of our workforce, and we’re looking for smart individuals who are self-motivated and passionate to join us. Be a part of the engine that creates the soundtrack to life. Discover your future at Pandora.
We have an opening for a Sr. QA Engineer on our Slingshot team. This position requires the qualified candidate to manually test and automate Pandora’s internal order management system, “software in a client/server environment." You should be a passionate advocate for the end user and have a keen eye for detail. As a member of our highly motivated team, you should be dedicated to excellence and have a strong sense of personal responsibility.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or a related field with 7+ years of professional QA experience
- Extensive automation test writing experience using Selenium (or a similar tool)
- Solid Java coding experience (for automation)
- Exceptional ability to isolate and troubleshoot technical problems in Unix/Linux, and OS X platforms
- Demonstrated team collaboration in a fast paced Agile environment
- Working knowledge of Advertising concepts such as orders, trafficking, and targeting
- Experience using Charles, Wireshark or other packet analysis tools
- Working experience with Continuous Integration servers like Jenkins/Hudson
- Experience with load generation tools like Jmeter and Gatling
Pandora is committed to diversity in its workforce. Pandora is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status. Women and people of color are encouraged to apply.
Pandora is also a VEVRAA federal contractor. Pandora requests priority referrals of protected veterans from each ESDS, as required by regulation.
If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to [email protected]
Back to top