Sr. Programmatic Account Manager
At Pandora, we're a unique collection of engineers, musicians, designers, marketers, and world-class sellers with a common goal: to enrich lives by delivering effortless personalized music enjoyment and discovery. People—the listeners, the artists, and our employees—are at the center of our mission and everything we do. Actually, employees at Pandora are a lot like the service itself: bright, eclectic, and innovative. Collaboration is the foundation of our workforce, and we’re looking for smart individuals who are self-motivated and passionate to join us. Be a part of the engine that creates the soundtrack to life. Discover your future at Pandora.
- BA/BS degree
- 5 years experience including 4 years of digital account/partner management in online or mobile advertising, preferably from an SSP, trade desk, or DSP.
- Passion for and deep understanding of mobile monetization solutions and industry trends, strong knowledge of performance advertising and yield optimization.
- Exceptional ability to manage important partnerships, thinks both strategically and creatively, and understand complex, nuanced product issues.
- Strong working knowledge of ad operations and ad serving. A knowledge base of Tableau and Salesforce is desirable.
- Strong data skills and the ability to be curious and dig into deal details.
Proven ability to manage multiple high-priority projects simultaneously.
- Desire and ability to brainstorm, work collaboratively with colleagues and staff to create a results-driven, team-oriented environment.
- Ability to effectively communicate and coordinate efforts across a large organization (both internally and externally) to achieve key deliverables.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation, and relationship management skills.
- Strong Excel Skills.
- Manage / troubleshoot active campaigns to identify bidding behavior and optimal yield.
- Reports on tracking of individual programmatic deals on a daily basis.
- Manage a roster of key programmatic deals by offering outstanding troubleshooting service and strategic recommendations to the programmatic seller and/or the DSP.
- Work closely with the programmatic sales team to establish best practices and troubleshoot with clients and DSPs.
Report to programmatic sales lead if bids are being hindered due to buy-side related issues and work proactively with their respective DSPs to ensure delivery.
- Responsible for revenue recognition of the deals on a weekly basis.
- Proactive about providing consistent clear communications when any trends are noticed, and provides recommendations on actions to take.
- Proactively maintain knowledge of industry trends as they relate to programmatic
- Source of knowledge for best practices amongst top tier DSPs, trading desks and agencies.
Pandora is committed to diversity in its workforce. Pandora is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status. Women and people of color are encouraged to apply.
Pandora is also a VEVRAA federal contractor. Pandora requests priority referrals of protected veterans from each ESDS, as required by regulation.
If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to [email protected] This email box is designed to assist job seekers who require a reasonable accommodation to the application process. A response to your request may take up to two business days.
In your email, please include the following:
- The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application.
- The location or office to which you would like to apply
- The subject of the email should read "Request for Reasonable Accommodation".
Meet Some of Pandora's Employees
VP, Head of Music Maker Strategy & Operations
In his role, Mike is focused on opening up Pandora to music makers and helping artists maximize their use of the platform with content and live events.
Back to top