Sr. Program Manager
At Pandora, we're a unique collection of engineers, musicians, designers, marketers, and world-class sellers with a common goal: to enrich lives by delivering effortless personalized music enjoyment and discovery. People—the listeners, the artists, and our employees—are at the center of our mission and everything we do. Actually, employees at Pandora are a lot like the service itself: bright, eclectic, and innovative. Collaboration is the foundation of our workforce, and we’re looking for smart individuals who are self-motivated and passionate to join us. Be a part of the engine that creates the soundtrack to life. Discover your future at Pandora.
We move fast. We get it done. We have passion, and we have each other’s back. We are not your traditional company, and we need structure to pull off the innovation that makes us different.
We’re looking for the glue, the anchor, the senior wrangler of all that we do for our people at Pandora. The person that can help us execute the HR vision that supports Pandora today, and for the future. You’re curious, eager to learn, can build rapport, organize teams around a common goal, and keep a project on track. You bring structure and harmony to cross-functional efforts.
Required skills + experience:
- Minimum of 3 years of business process gap analysis and process design experience
- Minimum of 5 years managing gnarly, global cross-functional projects and leading teams
- Familiarity with statutory requirements and localization needs of global projects
- Experience using models like DACI and AGILE and applying operation models to driving decisions and alignment from cross-functional teams.
- Experience leveraging Service Level Agreements( SLAs) to establish roles and track progress with teams
- Established an arsenal of ‘road tested’ project management tools you can apply to various types of projects
- Demonstrated exceptional communication skills (verbal, written and presentation) at all levels (IC to Exec)
- Experience with HR technology systems, and system migration efforts.
- Experience prioritizing projects based on organizational strategies.
How you’ll apply those your skills and experience:
- Lead effective project governance, stakeholder management, and communications ensuring that stakeholders have adequate understanding of timelines, resource needs, risks, contentions, and dependencies.
- Drive cross-team collaboration in a structured and efficient way seeking to accelerate progress towards plan while removing barriers and roadblocks along the way
- Manage approvals for project milestones.
- Analyze programs and processes, identify gaps, and propose iterations and/or solutions.
- Ensure business goals are identified and agreed upon for the project. Quantitative KPIs with baseline and monthly targets are developed and measured for the project.
- Gain subject matter expertise of project, its business value, customer benefits and needs addressed, and deep dive into business and technical details.
- Use quantitative and qualitative data to determine business cases, prioritize projects, and align solutions with user needs.
- Determine and manage HR program and product launch dates with business needs.
- Ensure regular, active communication with adjacent projects and external stakeholders, including international regions.
- Lead and develop a team of people managers and individual contributors.
Pandora is committed to diversity in its workforce. Pandora is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status. Women and people of color are encouraged to apply.
Pandora is also a VEVRAA federal contractor. Pandora requests priority referrals of protected veterans from each ESDS, as required by regulation.
If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to [email protected]
Back to top