Sr Product Manager, Ad Serving
At Pandora, we're a unique collection of engineers, musicians, designers, marketers, and world-class sellers with a common goal: to enrich lives by delivering effortless personalized music enjoyment and discovery. People—the listeners, the artists, and our employees—are at the center of our mission and everything we do. Actually, employees at Pandora are a lot like the service itself: bright, eclectic, and innovative. Collaboration is the foundation of our workforce, and we’re looking for smart individuals who are self-motivated and passionate to join us. Be a part of the engine that creates the soundtrack to life. Discover your future at Pandora.
We have a terrific opportunity for a passionate, analytical Senior Product Manager to help shape the future of the cross-device advertising industry by evolving Pandora’s ad serving technology. The goal is to deliver a personalized ad experience by serving the most relevant ads to Pandora users in order to drive engagement and ROI for advertisers. These systems will respond to billions of ad requests per day in real-time and support the primary source of Pandora’s revenue. You’ll walk the line between product vision and execution to effectively lead the development of these features throughout the product lifecycle. This position is full time and based in our Oakland office.
- Define and drive the vision for how ad serving systems can maximize the lifetime value of listeners by delivering a personalized ad experience at scale across all of Pandora’s supported platforms from mobile phones to smart TVs
- Maintain the pulse of where the advertising market is, where it is headed, and how Pandora's ad technology will evolve to meet the needs of customers
- Develop and communicate a clear roadmap to stakeholders, owning the “What” and “Why” at a macro level while writing feature requirements with detail and clarity
- Collaborate across teams, including sales, operations, data science, & engineering to design, create, and launch platform features that help grow the next billion dollars in revenue
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of the ad delivery platform
- 5+ years software product management experience
- Passion for harnessing the power big data and domain knowledge in ad technology
- Demonstrated leadership skills including the ability to drive and influence key decisions
- Exceptional analytical abilities and technical knowledge or experience
- Experience with building online advertising technology systems preferred (e.g. auctions, demand side platforms)
- BS/BA in Computer Science, Mathematics, Economics or related field
Pandora is committed to diversity in its workforce. Pandora is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status. Women and people of color are encouraged to apply.
Pandora is also a VEVRAA federal contractor. Pandora requests priority referrals of protected veterans from each ESDS, as required by regulation.
If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to [email protected]
Back to top