Sr. Presentation Designer
At Pandora, we're a unique collection of engineers, musicians, designers, marketers, and world-class sellers with a common goal: to enrich lives by delivering effortless personalized music enjoyment and discovery. People—the listeners, the artists, and our employees—are at the center of our mission and everything we do. Actually, employees at Pandora are a lot like the service itself: bright, eclectic, and innovative. Collaboration is the foundation of our workforce, and we’re looking for smart individuals who are self-motivated and passionate to join us. Be a part of the engine that creates the soundtrack to life. Discover your future at Pandora!
The Senior Presentation Designer plays a critical role within the Sales organization, creating compelling PowerPoint presentations and sales collateral that enables over 400 sellers to bring Pandora’s value propositions to our advertising and brand partners.
In this role you will be working directly with the sales marketing and design team to bring to life narratives across a wide range of verticals (everything from CPG to Financial Services). A solid understanding and ability to clearly articulate what makes a presentation an effective sales tool is a requirement. Your portfolio should reflect your problem solving and storytelling skills.
Please include portfolio URL or PDF samples with your application. Portfolios that do not include powerpoint presentation work will be ignored.
- An exceptional ability to Design and Create compelling powerpoint presentations from loose wireframes and word documents is what sets you apart from your peers.
- Strong design sensibilities as well as a deep understanding of best practices related to Powerpoint presentations is your bread and butter.
- An ability to work creatively within predefined templates is necessary but you are always looking for ways to flex systems and push things.
- You’re a team player so a willingness to jump in and design other sales materials as needed using the Adobe suite, Microsoft Office is something that excites you.
- Strong communications skills and the ability to work quickly and purposefully both within a large B2B marketing team and across other teams is something you’ve been doing for years and comes naturally to you.
- Brand consistency is something you evangelize. You know the value of staying on brand and can communicate to non-brand folks why its important.
- You love storytelling and you love seeing your work move business forward, its what you think about all the time.
- BA/BS in graphic design or communications or related field
- 5–7+ years experience designing presentations and marketing collateral
- Experience working in a fast-paced agency, publishing or digital/media company
- A proven track record of creating sales material that wins business and is recognized for it’s excellence.
- A strong grasp of information design, business concepts and data, and the ability to bring them to life with images, charts and animation
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office with strong emphasis on the technical mastery of PowerPoint on both Mac and PC, including Slide Masters
Pandora is committed to diversity in its workforce. Pandora is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status. Women and people of color are encouraged to apply.
Pandora is also a VEVRAA federal contractor. Pandora requests priority referrals of protected veterans from each ESDS, as required by regulation.
If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to [email protected] This email box is designed to assist job seekers who require a reasonable accommodation to the application process. A response to your request may take up to two business days.
In your email, please include the following:
- The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application.
- The location or office to which you would like to apply
- The subject of the email should read "Request for Reasonable Accommodation".
Meet Some of Pandora's Employees
VP, Head of Music Maker Strategy & Operations
In his role, Mike is focused on opening up Pandora to music makers and helping artists maximize their use of the platform with content and live events.
Back to top