Sr. Manager, Demand Generation - Sales Marketing
At Pandora, we're a unique collection of engineers, musicians, designers, marketers, and world-class sellers with a common goal: to enrich lives by delivering effortless personalized music enjoyment and discovery. People—the listeners, the artists, and our employees—are at the center of our mission and everything we do. Actually, employees at Pandora are a lot like the service itself: bright, eclectic, and innovative. Collaboration is the foundation of our workforce, and we’re looking for smart individuals who are self-motivated and passionate to join us. Be a part of the engine that creates the soundtrack to life. Discover your future at Pandora.
The Senior Manager, Demand Generation is a key member of the Sales Marketing team, a service organization supporting Pandora’s National, Local and Inside sales teams. This is an exciting opportunity to work within a growing sales organization in an extremely fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
This position serves as the primary Sales Marketing partner for the Inside Sales team. We are seeking an experienced Sr B2B Marketing Manager with a solid track record of generating and nurturing quality leads. The ideal candidate will have expertise in creating and implementing lead generation strategies (SEM, social media, digital advertising, website, email automation, content marketing). We’re looking for a highly motivated and results-oriented self-starter that can hit the ground running and leverage her/his experience to drive lead generation for our Inside Sales team.
- Build, execute, and maintain all lead and demand generation tactics including, but not limited to SEM, email, webinars, one-sheets, etc.
- Partner with Sales Marketing CRM/Digital Marketing team to design, implement, and report on lead gen and lead nurturing campaigns for Inside Sales team.
- Deep understanding of our Pandora for Business personas and targets.
- Own internal communications for Inside Sales, including weekly updates and monthly all-hands meetings.
- Partner with Sales Training and Enablement to develop materials and tools for Inside Sales
- Additional Sales Marketing duties as needed/assigned; we are a fast-growing company, so be ready to pitch in wherever needed.
The ideal candidate must be hungry to build impactful marketing programs; a true self-starter. S/he has both the strategic mind to come up with the big idea and the tactical chops to execute that idea. The ideal candidate is a master of cross-functional communication and developing solid internal relationships across sales organizations (from sellers to Senior Vice Presidents). In addition, we’re looking for a candidate with:
- 7-10 years experience as a B2B marketer in the technology space.
- A passion for sales and a deep understanding of the sales process (Inside Sales experience is a plus)
- Proficiency with Salesforce
- Experienced user of Google Analytics or similar tool
- Experience in list building, A/B testing, and campaign performance optimization
- Significant knowledge of and experience with marketing automation, CRM, and lifecycle marketing strategies.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; this position is required to develop original written content (both client- and internal-facing) and present regularly in high-profile group environments.
- BA/BS required in Business, Marketing, Communications or related undergrad degree.
Pandora is committed to diversity in its workforce. Pandora is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status. Women and people of color are encouraged to apply.
Pandora is also a VEVRAA federal contractor. Pandora requests priority referrals of protected veterans from each ESDS, as required by regulation.
If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to [email protected] This email box is designed to assist job seekers who require a reasonable accommodation to the application process. A response to your request may take up to two business days.
In your email, please include the following:
- The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application.
- The location or office to which you would like to apply
- The subject of the email should read "Request for Reasonable Accommodation".
Meet Some of Pandora's Employees
VP, Head of Music Maker Strategy & Operations
In his role, Mike is focused on opening up Pandora to music makers and helping artists maximize their use of the platform with content and live events.
Back to top