Sr Financial Analyst
At Pandora, we're a unique collection of engineers, musicians, designers, marketers, and world-class sellers with a common goal: to enrich lives by delivering effortless personalized music enjoyment and discovery. People—the listeners, the artists, and our employees—are at the center of our mission and everything we do. Actually, employees at Pandora are a lot like the service itself: bright, eclectic, and innovative. Collaboration is the foundation of our workforce, and we’re looking for smart individuals who are self-motivated and passionate to join us. Be a part of the engine that creates the soundtrack to life. Discover your future at Pandora.
Pandora is looking for a rock star Senior Financial Analyst to join the Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) Marketing and Strategy Business Partner team. In this role you will assist in partnering with the marketing and strategy organizations to provide support for business decision making. You will produce monthly financial reports (including variance analysis), develop and maintain accurate forecasts, and support the annual planning process. To be successful, the role requires a mix of analytical mindset, business process excellence and reporting skills.
We are looking for an individual with a “can-do” attitude who is a fast learner, hardworking, organized, detailed, passionate about their work, energetic and ready to make a big impact. The ideal candidate is personable, approachable and collaborative in all of their working relationships. How you work is just as important as what you produce.
- Assist in driving all financial processes, business reviews, budget, forecasts, etc. on behalf of the departments
- Assist in month end close by providing accruals to accounting and reviewing transactions on behalf of the departments
- Improve processes and automate recurring analyses
- Drive insightful analytics and financial reviews with Marketing and Finance leadership
- Actively communicate and prepare departments to have a clear understanding of financials, processes, and planning functions
- 3+ years of relevant finance work experience at a public company, preferably in a high tech or media company
- Demonstrated experience in developing financial models; excellent quantitative analysis and forecasting skills
- Experience in automating and streamlining routine analyses preferred
- Experience producing monthly close reports, writing variance analyses and supporting the planning process
- Knowledge of financial systems (Anaplan, Oracle Cloud and Workday) a plus
- Strong PC skills (excellent Excel skills required, Database and PowerPoint skills preferred)
- Strong communication and presentation skills; can easily present complex financial issues to non-finance executives
- Strong interpersonal and cross group collaboration skills, ability to drive simplicity within a matrix environment
- Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent) in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related field required
Pandora is committed to diversity in its workforce. Pandora is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status. Women and people of color are encouraged to apply.
Pandora is also a VEVRAA federal contractor. Pandora requests priority referrals of protected veterans from each ESDS, as required by regulation.
If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to [email protected]
Back to top