Sr. Director Security & Incident Response
At Pandora, we're a unique collection of engineers, musicians, designers, marketers, and world-class sellers with a common goal: to enrich lives by delivering effortless personalized music enjoyment and discovery. People—the listeners, the artists, and our employees—are at the center of our mission and everything we do. Actually, employees at Pandora are a lot like the service itself: bright, eclectic, and innovative. Collaboration is the foundation of our workforce, and we’re looking for smart individuals who are self-motivated and passionate to join us. Be a part of the engine that creates the soundtrack to life. Discover your future at Pandora!
Pandora is seeing an experienced, business-minded, reliable, and enthusiastic leader with a strong background in information security to join a talented team. You will be responsible for setting the company security vision and strategy, and driving the policy and technical implementation of the following initiatives:
- Information Security Governance
- Risk Management
- Incident Management and Response
- Security Operations
- Vendor and Application Selection
- Public and Private Bug Bounty Programs
- Compliance & Audit Support (PCI, SOX, GDPR)
- Edge Device, Endpoint & Client Protection
- Malware, Spam & Phishing Mitigation
- Intrusion Detection, DLP, Log Analysis & Anomaly Detection
- Network Vulnerability Scans (Perimeter, Internal Segregations, Public Cloud)
- User Access (Firewalls, VPNs, SSO Gateways)
- A successful candidate will maintain a pragmatic balance between control and enablement of the business and be able to make and communicate appropriate trade-offs to a technical audience. Leadership responsibilities include direct leadership of a team of hands on security engineers and analysts, growing with the scope of the business.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in information security, with at least 5 years of experience working in an management role in a large, multi-platform consumer facing environment.
- Knowledge of regulatory/compliance requirements
- Demonstrated ability to build bridges between domain owners (IT, Engineering, System Administration, Audit) to achieve security objectives
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Strong understanding of the full SDLC and deployment of applications with adherence to security standards.
- CISA, CISSP, SSCP, or CISM certification(s).
- Master's degree in Business, Computer Science, Information Assurance, Information Security, or Information Systems
- Hands-on experience supporting Security Information Event Management products
Pandora is committed to diversity in its workforce. Pandora is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status. Women and people of color are encouraged to apply.
Pandora is also a VEVRAA federal contractor. Pandora requests priority referrals of protected veterans from each ESDS, as required by regulation.
If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com This email box is designed to assist job seekers who require a reasonable accommodation to the application process. A response to your request may take up to two business days.
In your email, please include the following:
- The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application.
- The location or office to which you would like to apply
- The subject of the email should read "Request for Reasonable Accommodation".
Meet Some of Pandora's Employees
Employee Experience & Inclusion Manager
Courtney articulates and amplifies Pandora’s talent brand, providing visibility and insight into its company culture. She also plays a big role in driving awareness of Pandora’s diversity and inclusion initiatives.
Back to top