Sr Compensation Analyst (Contract)
At Pandora, we're a unique collection of engineers, musicians, designers, marketers, and world-class sellers with a common goal: to enrich lives by delivering effortless personalized music enjoyment and discovery. People—the listeners, the artists, and our employees—are at the center of our mission and everything we do. Actually, employees at Pandora are a lot like the service itself: bright, eclectic, and innovative. Collaboration is the foundation of our workforce, and we’re looking for smart individuals who are self-motivated and passionate to join us. Be a part of the engine that creates the soundtrack to life. Discover your future at Pandora.
Pandora is looking for a rock star Senior Compensation Analyst to join the Compensation team on a 4 month contract. This team is responsible for developing and implementing Pandora’s compensation strategies. Our pay programs represent our investment in people. Our role is to ensure our programs attract, motivate and retain our people.
Do you love working with data? Are you an excel guru? Do you geek out on building spreadsheets? Do you get excited when you hear “merit process”? The right candidate is ready to dive into large amounts of data, derive insights from that data and share the findings with the Compensation Partners. This is a hands-on role where you will assist team members with ad hoc analysis, market analysis, documenting policies and procedures, administering pay programs, and supporting the merit planning process. The Senior Compensation Analyst will interact regularly with HR Technology, Recruiting and HR Business Partner teams in a fast-paced environment.
We are looking for an individual with a “can-do” attitude who is a fast learner, hardworking, organized, detailed, passionate about their work, energetic and ready to make a big impact. The ideal candidate is personable, approachable and collaborative in all of their working relationships. How you work is just as important as what you produce.
- Perform support activities to develop, implement and administer compensation policies and programs
- Provide analytical support for Compensation Partners
- Review proposed salary adjustments for conformance to established guidelines, policies and practices
- Explore corrective or alternative actions to resolve compensation-related problems
- Coordinate with HR Business Partner to assign and maintain job levels, job families and business titles
- Conduct ad hoc analysis in support of compensation program changes, including incentive base salary and bonus plans, for domestic and international locations
- Conduct analysis to support recommendations regarding development of company salary structure, FLSA exemptions, job revisions and organizational structures
- BS/BA degree and at least 3+ years of compensation
- Prior exposure to compensation strategy and plan administration
- Exceptionally strong analytical skills are required to effectively analyze data and create meaningful, understandable reports and metrics
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams and also to work autonomously
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills required (pivot tables, charts, logic statements)
- Thoroughness and high attention to detail is required
- Excellent organizational and follow-up skills necessary to prioritize and complete multiple projects and tasks and effectively handle short notice assignments
- Solid communication skills, both written and verbal
- Workday experience is a plus
- Project coordination skills a plus
Pandora is committed to diversity in its workforce. Pandora is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status. Women and people of color are encouraged to apply.
Pandora is also a VEVRAA federal contractor. Pandora requests priority referrals of protected veterans from each ESDS, as required by regulation.
If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to [email protected] This email box is designed to assist job seekers who require a reasonable accommodation to the application process. A response to your request may take up to two business days.
In your email, please include the following:
- The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application.
- The location or office to which you would like to apply
- The subject of the email should read "Request for Reasonable Accommodation".
Meet Some of Pandora's Employees
VP, Head of Music Maker Strategy & Operations
In his role, Mike is focused on opening up Pandora to music makers and helping artists maximize their use of the platform with content and live events.
Back to top