Specialist, Email Marketing
- New York, NY
SiriusXM and Pandora have joined together to create the leading audio entertainment company in the U.S. Together, we are uniquely positioned to lead a new era of audio entertainment by delivering the most compelling subscription and ad-supported audio experiences to millions of listeners -- in the car, at home and on the go. Our talent, content, technology and innovation continue to be at the forefront, and we want you to be a part of it! Check out our current openings below and at www.siriusxm.com/careers.
SiriusXM is seeking a self-motivated, passionate and agile Email Marketing Specialist to assist in the development and execution of our Email Marketing strategy. You will help ideate and manage the deployment of various engagement and acquisition strategies including batched, triggered and transactional email campaigns. With a proven history of data-driven decision making and a deep understanding of Email analytics you will analyze email performance and communicate any immediate optimizations and improvements geared towards channel success. With a keen eye and meticulous attention to detail, you will ensure our email campaigns are properly QA'd and that our email content renders correctly across various devices. This position will be part of a growing team, focused on transforming Email Marketing as an engagement and revenue-driver for the company. The individual will be responsible for implementing and monitoring full scale lifecycle of email programs, including messaging and segmentation.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Demonstrated success in an email marketing role (1-3 years)
- Knowledge of overall email processes and ESP platforms
- Operations-minded, hands on execution of email marketing channel
- Conduct user-end testing of email marketing campaigns to ensure accuracy of content, linking, and tracking
- Creative thinker who can identify opportunities for optimization to help achieve goals
- Impeccable attention to detail, time management skills and strong work ethic
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while meeting strict deadlines
- Both a self-starter and team player with great energy and drive
- Ability to champion ideas and execute in an expedited time frame and to establish trust and maintain a collaborative spirit working cross-functionally in the organization
- Work with vendor(s) to deploy marketing campaigns
- Update and review weekly performance reports and conduct root cause analysis when issues arise
- Assist in preparing presentations for management
- Work with Programming, Brand, and Creative to coordinate campaign development
- Manage and organize campaign assets
- Performs other duties as assigned
- 1-3 years of marketing experience in the Email channel.
- Experience working in email delivery platforms (such as Adobe, Salesforce, etc.).
- Hunger to learn.
- Solid creative aesthetic
- Strong ability to execute campaigns on a timely basis with an eye towards quality and accuracy.
- Bachelor's Degree with focus on Marketing or related field.
Requirements and General Skills:
- Experience developing robust email marketing plans.
- Experience developing formal business/functional requirements documentation.
- Experience developing and tracking/monitoring KPIs and analyzing results.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and able to communicate complex concepts to a variety of audiences -- from developers and database admins, to marketing managers and executives.
- Proven ability to analyze, understand the business and achieve results while balancing and prioritizing work on multiple projects.
- Must be able to communicate / interact effectively with all levels of management while operating in a complex and rapidly changing environment.
- Exhibit strong verbal and written communication skills, public speaking & presentation skills and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to operate independently and in a matrixed team environment and take initiative and follow through on projects to achieve organizational goals.
- Demonstrate excellent attention to detail and an ability to prioritize in a highly fluid, fast-paced environment.
- Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
Thorough knowledge of MS-Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access), Omniture, Google Analytics, Adobe Campaign, Experian/Cheetahmail, Salesforce/ExactTarget.
Our goal at SiriusXM+Pandora is to provide and maintain a work environment that fosters mutual respect, professionalism and cooperation. SiriusXM+Pandora is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, gender identity, marital status, familial status, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
The requirements and duties described above may be modified or waived by the Company in its sole discretion without notice.
Back to top