- San Mateo, CA
SiriusXM and Pandora have joined together to create the leading audio entertainment company in the U.S. Together, we are uniquely positioned to lead a new era of audio entertainment by delivering the most compelling subscription and ad-supported audio experiences to millions of listeners -- in the car, at home and on the go. Our talent, content, technology and innovation continue to be at the forefront, and we want you to be a part of it! Check out our current openings below and at www.siriusxm.com/careers.
As Solutions Architect, you will be an integral part of the NA/SA Supply business team. You will be responsible for maintaining a high level of technical operational excellence. You will be focused on a single high-profile North American music Publisher. The Solutions Architect’s responsibilities include gathering requirements and functional specifications, assessing the current software systems in place in order to identify areas in need of improvement, and overseeing development teams. You should also be able to regularly update the company on any developments in systems architecture projects. In this role, you will work with both our partner’s teams and with the AdsWizz global operations and development engineering teams.
To be successful as a Solutions Architect, you should be able to integrate any updated specifications and requirements into the partner’s systems architecture. An outstanding Solutions Architect should be able to explain complex problems to management in layman’s terms.
This position will be based in San Mateo, CA with occasional international travel. The role will report directly to Sr. Director Technical Integrations, AdsWizz Americas.
- Persuasively communicate the technical aspects of AdsWizz solutions to Premier audio publisher, ad networks, audio content delivery networks, advertisers and agencies.
- Review customer’s technical architecture and advise on implementation options to ensure alignment with prospective clients.
- Own hardware and systems dimensioning (scalability, performance, stability) of solution designs.
- Drive the deployment of AdsWizz software technology to US-based customers and partners.
- Coordinate and ensure smooth communication with the EU-based operations and development teams.
- Coordinate with the product management and sales teams to identify the operational implementation and product requirements which best fit our customer needs.
- Monitor the efficiency of the implementation and communication, and the evolution of the business needs.
- Provide senior technical support to Partner’s staff and to development teams in the support of operational systems.
- Provide technical training to partner and customer’s staff.
- Resolve complex operational malfunctions by revising existing operating techniques and procedures or devising new solutions.
- Monitor and ensure the overall performance of our installed systems and lead the problem solving in case of issues.
Experience and Job requirements:
- Technical Bachelor’s degree from a leading US or International University.
- 5-8 years of related experience preferably in either an online advertising or audio streaming company.
- Hands-on experience with software deployment, IT operations or customer support is a plus.
- A proven track record of high-profile business successes.
- Solid technical skills such as programming languages, operating systems and streaming technologies.
- Excellent combination of operational background and business acumen.
- Solid organization skills, excellent project manager, and ability to follow many topics at once.
- Superior analytical skills.
- Fluency in English.
- Must have an entrepreneurial, self-starter mentality. Strong organizational, process and analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal communication (written and verbal) skills.
- Strong affinity to the online industry and advertising business models.
- Passion and enthusiasm; willing to do every day what it takes to get the job done.
- Ability to handle work in a fast-paced environment and to work with international teams.
- Open and flexible attitude to execute tasks at every level.
- Applicants must have a strong sense of humor and sound judgment.
- International experience is a plus.
AdsWizz is the leading technology provider of advertising solutions for the digital audio industry. The company seamlessly connects the digital audio advertising ecosystem with its suite of platforms and software solutions. AdsWizz provides leading audio publishers with advanced server-side and client-side insertion software, and with audio-centric ad serving and supply-side platforms. AdsWizz also operates the largest premium audio ad marketplace and provides ad networks and programmatic trading desks with solutions to effectively trade online audio inventory.
AdsWizz powers the world’s leading audio publishers, agencies, advertisers, and digital ad-sale teams. The company is based in San Mateo, California with teams in Europe and Asia. For more information, visit us at http://www.AdsWizz.com/.
Our goal at SiriusXM+Pandora is to provide and maintain a work environment that fosters mutual respect, professionalism and cooperation. SiriusXM+Pandora is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, gender identity, marital status, familial status, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
The requirements and duties described above may be modified or waived by the Company in its sole discretion without notice.
Back to top