Software Engineer, iOS
At Pandora, we're a unique collection of engineers, musicians, designers, marketers, and world-class sellers with a common goal: to enrich lives by delivering effortless personalized music enjoyment and discovery. People—the listeners, the artists, and our employees—are at the center of our mission and everything we do. Actually, employees at Pandora are a lot like the service itself: bright, eclectic, and innovative. Collaboration is the foundation of our workforce, and we’re looking for smart individuals who are self-motivated and passionate to join us. Be a part of the engine that creates the soundtrack to life. Discover your future at Pandora.
We have a terrific position available for an innovative, inspired problem solver to develop high-quality software for iOS devices. As a member of our mobile engineering team you will have the opportunity to bring the Pandora radio experience to our very large and expanding mobile customer base. You will get the chance to take on complex and interesting problems as part of a fast-paced, highly collaborative team. We hold ourselves to high standards, and take pride in our work. This is a great opportunity for seasoned iOS engineers to deepen their experience with Objective-C and Swift.
You should have a deep understanding of quality Objective-C and iPhone/iPad app development and the associated technologies. As a member of our highly motivated team you should be dedicated to excellence and have a strong sense of personal responsibility. You place a high value on automated testing, and have experience using test frameworks such as XCUnit .
- Minimum 4 years professional experience, with 2 years developing mobile applications for iOS
- Expert knowledge of developing, testing and debugging mobile applications using iOS/Objective-C
- Familiarity with emerging iOS development trends and design patterns
- Knowledge of MVC design patterns and development best practices
- Dedication to thorough testing and creating high quality software
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a highly collaborative team environment
- Experience with Swift and the latest iOS features and technologies
- Experience building mobile applications that utilize web services (either HTTP based, XML-RPC, JSON or other services)
- Experience designing and developing high quality, custom iOS UI components
- Consumer mobile application development experience
- Experience with Agile software development
- Experience providing streaming media direct to consumers over mobile devices
- BA/BS or better in Computer Science or a related field
Pandora is committed to diversity in its workforce. Pandora is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status. Women and people of color are encouraged to apply.
Pandora is also a VEVRAA federal contractor. Pandora requests priority referrals of protected veterans from each ESDS, as required by regulation.
If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to [email protected].
Back to top