Software Engineer 2017 Road Crew Intern, Core Engineering
At Pandora, we're a unique collection of engineers, musicians, designers, marketers, and world-class sellers with a common goal: to enrich lives by delivering effortless personalized music enjoyment and discovery. People—the listeners, the artists, and our employees—are at the center of our mission and everything we do. Actually, employees at Pandora are a lot like the service itself: bright, eclectic, and innovative. Collaboration is the foundation of our workforce, and we’re looking for smart individuals who are self-motivated and passionate to join us. Be a part of the engine that creates the soundtrack to life. Discover your future at Pandora.
We have an opportunity for a talented & enthusiastic indvidual to join our team as a Software Engineer and develop high-quality software for Pandora’s rapidly expanding community of millions of listeners. You may contribute in one or more areas of development, ranging from application features, web UI, iOS/Android mobile, music recommendation systems, QA, and user analytics.
To land this gig, you will need:
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or a related field, expected to be completed in 2018
- Experience developing object-oriented code in Java
- Experience developing software for deployment on Linux/Unix
- Experience working with back-end databases (PostgreSQL, Oracle, MySQL) using SQL
- Experience with software design & development project work, preferably including web-application as well as server-side development
Pandora is committed to diversity in its workforce. Pandora is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status. Women and people of color are encouraged to apply.
Pandora is also a VEVRAA federal contractor. Pandora requests priority referrals of protected veterans from each ESDS, as required by regulation.
If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to [email protected].
Back to top