Senior Systems Analyst
- Irving, TX
SiriusXM and Pandora have joined together to create the leading audio entertainment company in the U.S. Together, we are uniquely positioned to lead a new era of audio entertainment by delivering the most compelling subscription and ad-supported audio experiences to millions of listeners -- in the car, at home and on the go. Our talent, content, technology and innovation continue to be at the forefront, and we want you to be a part of it! Check out our current openings below and at www.siriusxm.com/careers.
Lead and create technical system direction for the teams implementing new work. Partner with engineering and quality teams reflecting both technical and business acumen. Support the Sr. Technical Product Owner in ensuring timely and high quality deliverables; ensure customer satisfaction.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Takes Initiatives and Epics and works with team to break down into stories
- Independently creates content adequate to direct the engineering team in meeting automotive client needs
- Reviews all specs relative to story creation.
- Prioritize the backlog based on deep knowledge of business and technical project needs
- Works with the QA teams to define and establish pass/fail test criteria for stories/features.
- Accept the stories within each sprint after successful demo completion and in accordance with established quality goals
- Technical undergraduate degree required or equivalent, relevant experience.
- Graduate degree preferred but not required.
- 10+ years of experience
- 3+ years successful experience in an agile environment independently defining and leading content direction
- Experience with an OEM auto manufacturer, or as a provider, or transferable technology skills strongly preferred
- Able to work independently and demonstrating self-motivation to achieve goals
- Results orientation in fast paced environment
Requirements and General Skills:
- Ability to personally define technically complex agile stories and epics with rapid pace
- Ability to learn and provide Connected Vehicle and OEM expertise to the agile teams
- Strong leadership presence for OEM and Connected Vehicle technical meetings, able to set and maintain direction
- Budget/spend management skills, able to deliver projects at or under budget
- Sufficient project management skills to ensure on time quality delivery of work, individually and from the matrix team, in partnership with Sr. Technical Product Owner and CSE (Client Satisfaction Executive)
- Good public speaking and presentation skills.
- Interpersonal skills and ability to interact and work with staff at all levels.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to pay attention to details and be organized.
- Ability to project professionalism over the phone and in person.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Commitment to “internal client” and customer service principles.
- Willingness to take initiative and to follow through on projects.
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and multi-task, and work under shifting deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
- Thorough knowledge of MS-Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access).
Our goal at SiriusXM+Pandora is to provide and maintain a work environment that fosters mutual respect, professionalism and cooperation. SiriusXM+Pandora is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, gender identity, marital status, familial status, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
The requirements and duties described above may be modified or waived by the Company in its sole discretion without notice.
Back to top