Senior Stock Administrator
At Pandora, we're a unique collection of engineers, musicians, designers, marketers, and world-class sellers with a common goal: to enrich lives by delivering effortless personalized music enjoyment and discovery. People—the listeners, the artists, and our employees—are at the center of our mission and everything we do. Actually, employees at Pandora are a lot like the service itself: bright, eclectic, and innovative. Collaboration is the foundation of our workforce, and we’re looking for smart individuals who are self-motivated and passionate to join us. Be a part of the engine that creates the soundtrack to life. Discover your future at Pandora.
Pandora Media is seeking a Senior Stock Administrator. The position will report to the Senior Manager of Stock Administration. In addition equity awards are a significant component of compensation at Pandora. This role involves complex issues related to delivering equity compensation and requires a highly organized and efficient leader to support the needs of the business while creating a straight-forward and positive experience for employees.
- Experience in all types of equity: Stock Options, Restricted Stock Units (RSUs) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans (ESPP).
- Understand cross-functional impact and considerations (accounting, securities law, tax, payroll, administration) for equity programs.
- Reconcile and support grant, exercise, termination and cancellation activity to ensure plan compliance and accurate financial reporting related to equity compensation matters.
- Daily, monthly, quarterly and annual reporting, including year-end proxy reporting.
- Maintain employee intranet pages and employee equity seminars.
- Assist Sr. Manager of Stock Administration with preparation of Quarterly SOX reports
- Experience working with the Company’s stock administration vendors, including daily interaction when handling day-to-day account openings, exercise and release activities, and monitoring service.
- Work with various departments to provide required reporting for payroll, tax and accounting.
- Answer employee inquiries and resolve problems regarding stock awards and provide great customer service.
- Partner with legal on management of employee trading plans and open trading windows.
- Partner with human resources on management of grants for new hires and merit grants.
- Ad hoc equity and tax research and issue resolution.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in equity administration or equivalent specific related field such as finance or accounting in a public company.
- General understanding of public company stock ownership
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Experience with Fidelity PSW preferred.
- Project management and process improvement experience are highly preferred.
- The ability to work independently and handle multiple priorities under deadlines.
- Bachelor's degree is strongly preferred.
- CEP level 2 designation strongly preferred.
- Advanced Excel skills, a must
Pandora is committed to diversity in its workforce. Pandora is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status. Women and people of color are encouraged to apply.
Pandora is also a VEVRAA federal contractor. Pandora requests priority referrals of protected veterans from each ESDS, as required by regulation.
If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to [email protected] This email box is designed to assist job seekers who require a reasonable accommodation to the application process. A response to your request may take up to two business days.
In your email, please include the following:
- The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application.
- The location or office to which you would like to apply
- The subject of the email should read "Request for Reasonable Accommodation".
Meet Some of Pandora's Employees
VP, Head of Music Maker Strategy & Operations
In his role, Mike is focused on opening up Pandora to music makers and helping artists maximize their use of the platform with content and live events.
Back to top