Senior Software Engineer (iOS)
- Atlanta, GA
SiriusXM and Pandora have joined together to create the leading audio entertainment company in the U.S. Together, we are uniquely positioned to lead a new era of audio entertainment by delivering the most compelling subscription and ad-supported audio experiences to millions of listeners -- in the car, at home and on the go. Our talent, content, technology and innovation continue to be at the forefront, and we want you to be a part of it! Check out our current openings below and at www.siriusxm.com/careers.
We have a terrific position available for an innovative, inspired problem solver to develop high-quality software for iOS devices. As a member of our mobile engineering team you will have the opportunity to bring the Pandora radio experience to our very large and expanding mobile customer base. You will get the chance to take on complex and interesting problems as part of a fast-paced, highly collaborative team. We hold ourselves to high standards, and take pride in our work. This is a great opportunity for seasoned iOS engineers to deepen their experience with Objective-C and Swift.
Duties and Responsibilities:
You should have a deep understanding of quality Swift and iPhone/iPad app development and the associated technologies. As a member of our highly motivated team you should be dedicated to excellence and have a strong sense of personal responsibility. You place a high value on unit testing.
Minimum 4 years professional experience, with 2 years developing mobile applications for iOS.
Requirements and General Skills:
- Expert knowledge of developing, testing and debugging mobile applications using iOS/Swift.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a highly collaborative team environment
- Familiarity with emerging iOS development trends and design patterns
- Dedication to thorough testing and creating high quality software
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Swift and the latest iOS features and technologies
- Experience with SwiftUI and Combine
- Experience with Agile software development
- Experience providing streaming media direct to consumers
- Interested in modern iOS tools like xcodegen, swiftlint, swiftformat, or swiftgen
Our goal at SiriusXM+Pandora is to provide and maintain a work environment that fosters mutual respect, professionalism and cooperation. SiriusXM+Pandora is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, gender identity, marital status, familial status, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
The requirements and duties described above may be modified or waived by the Company in its sole discretion without notice.
Back to top