Senior Product Manager, Digital Experience
- New York, NY
SiriusXM and Pandora have joined together to create the leading audio entertainment company in the U.S. Together, we are uniquely positioned to lead a new era of audio entertainment by delivering the most compelling subscription and ad-supported audio experiences to millions of listeners -- in the car, at home and on the go. Our talent, content, technology and innovation continue to be at the forefront, and we want you to be a part of it! Check out our current openings below and at www.siriusxm.com/careers.
SiriusXM+Pandora is looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our Digital team. This team member will work on the evolution of SiriusXM's digital properties with the goal of optimizing the customer experience by improving the ease at which a customer can conduct transactional functions online and reduce reliance on non-digital acquisition channels and increasing digital penetration. Transactions include; purchases, chat, FAQs/knowledgebase, payments, registration flows, navigating within an account management center reducing.
The Senior Digital Product Manager will be an integral part of the team charged with informing and evaluating the next generation of the digital experience for siriusxm.com to drive innovation and improvements to help digital penetration and call deflection. They will be responsible for collecting and utilizing requirements, data, and consumer insights to provide actionable product development recommendations for a team of UX designers, developers, and marketers.
The right candidate will have a strong product management background with a portfolio of successfully released improvements and features for companies with aggressive marketing objectives to drive digital penetration.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Gather requirements from stakeholders and create product requirements based on data-driven opportunities
- Define requirements in support of the key transactional functions/areas supported by this position:
- Subscription Purchases
- Trial Acquisition
- Account Management
- Service Transfers
- Work with cross-functional teams to identify business problems, and construct high-level product epics, features and user stories features
- Work with analytics and UX teams to aggressively test and optimize improve site Sales and Account Management flows/funnels
- Define new site functionality that leverages and integrates data and applications such as marketing automation, CRM, analytics and tracking systems
- Utilize a portfolio of customer insight tools including survey tools, usability tools, analytic platforms, testing tools
- Help shape business strategies through thoughtful data collection, insightful observations, and careful analysis
- Partner with other product managers/owners and key stakeholders to formulate, coordinate and evangelize product roadmaps and strategic plans
- Own development of success metrics (digital penetration, starts, through-put) to assess enhancements and track and communicate progress accordingly. Proactively make recommendations based on where the initiatives are meeting, exceeding, or missing key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Proactively manage and prioritize a backlog according to business value, complexity, and expectations
- Coordinate communication between developers, designers, and stakeholders regarding goals, requirements, and business needs
- Other special projects, as assigned.
- College degree and/or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred equivalent
- 3-5+ years of product management work experience
- Experience with digital optimization and testing, preferably on account management flows, improving digital penetration rates and reducing friction through complex flows and landing pages
- Experience defining requirements for complex login, registration and purchase flows across mobile and desktop devices, ideally for a paid subscription model or related ecommerce business
- Agile product development background with knowledge of Waterfall or other project management methodologies.
- Digital product management experience with customer, and other commonly understood industry benchmarks for success
Requirements and General Skills:
- Mobile app optimization and understanding of mobile payment capabilities and limitations a plus
- Ability to communicate effectively and influence at all levels of the organization
- Active listening, superior written and oral communication skills
- Outstanding multi-tasking ability and project management skills
- A deep passion to learn about the latest trends in digital technology
- Knowledgeable about digital marketing solutions and vendor landscape
- Customer-first orientation and strong passion for delivering quality tools, information and content in service to customer needs
- Ability to absorb complex, ambiguous requirements to rapidly organize them into structured requirements and user stories prioritized based on data and impact
- Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
- Thorough knowledge of MS-Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Visio).
- Varied usability, qualitative and quantitative testing experience with knowledge of survey platforms, A/B and multivariate testing tools, Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics or similar analytics platform
- Experience with digital content management systems, prototyping and wireframing tools, project management tools (JIRA, Aha!, Sprintly)
Our goal at SiriusXM+Pandora is to provide and maintain a work environment that fosters mutual respect, professionalism and cooperation. SiriusXM+Pandora is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, gender identity, marital status, familial status, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
The requirements and duties described above may be modified or waived by the Company in its sole discretion without notice.
Back to top