Senior Product Designer
- Atlanta, GA
SiriusXM and Pandora have joined together to create the leading audio entertainment company in the U.S. Together, we are uniquely positioned to lead a new era of audio entertainment by delivering the most compelling subscription and ad-supported audio experiences to millions of listeners -- in the car, at home and on the go. Our talent, content, technology and innovation continue to be at the forefront, and we want you to be a part of it! Check out our current openings below and at www.siriusxm.com/careers.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Product Designer to help lead the direction of our Core Listener Experience across a wide range of products and platforms that delight millions of listeners a day with music, podcasts and more. Senior Product Designers at Pandora SXM are experienced in interaction design, visual design, prototyping, and user testing. You'll be part of an organization that values vision, execution, and persistence. You'll build our product by solving complex challenges in simple, elegant ways.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with members of Design and Product Leadership to understand strategy and shape our cross-platform Core Listener Experience.
- Tackle complex and ambiguous projects, collaborating with User Research, Product Management, Engineering and Business partners to understand our listeners and collect data needed to make design decisions.
- Deliver high-quality, on-time designs that take into account cross-functional requirements.
- Present work to Senior Leadership in Product, Engineering, and Marketing, and clearly communicate design rationale, process and decisions while collecting feedback.
- Actively contribute new processes and ways of thinking to an evolving, multi-disciplinary design team.
- Contribute to a democratized design system, understanding global patterns and advocating for UX/UI consistency.
- There are none.
- BA in UX Design or related field
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience designing specifically for product UX/UI.
Requirements and General Skills:
- You have 3-5 years of demonstrated experience designing products and features; guiding team initiatives, and collaborating with cross-functional partners
- You are an end-to-end designer with proven skills from ideation to wireframing, user research, prototyping and building with engineering.
- You demonstrate an understanding of user-centered design methodologies, usability principles, and web and mobile platform design guidelines.
- You are a problem solver; you have strong analytical skills and can translate user needs into valuable user experiences.
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and are comfortable working with partners in technical and business roles.
- You have an understanding of how design impacts development and a knack for constructing dynamic, interactive designs that are technically feasible.
- Knowledge of Sketch, Figma, Abstract, Zeplin, and other relevant design tools.
- Proficient in G Suite and Google Docs
Our goal at SiriusXM+Pandora is to provide and maintain a work environment that fosters mutual respect, professionalism and cooperation. SiriusXM+Pandora is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, gender identity, marital status, familial status, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
The requirements and duties described above may be modified or waived by the Company in its sole discretion without notice.
Back to top