Senior Product Designer
- New York, NY
SiriusXM and Pandora have joined together to create the leading audio entertainment company in the U.S. Together, we are uniquely positioned to lead a new era of audio entertainment by delivering the most compelling subscription and ad-supported audio experiences to millions of listeners -- in the car, at home and on the go. Our talent, content, technology and innovation continue to be at the forefront, and we want you to be a part of it! Check out our current openings below and at www.siriusxm.com/careers.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Product Designer to help lead and execute on a high-priority, consumer-facing initiative. This is a contract position with an opportunity for a strong individual contributor to make a big impact and help our team deliver on a high- profile project. Experience designing on 10ft platforms and connected devices is a plus.
Senior Product Designers at Pandora SXM are experienced in interaction design, visual design, prototyping, and user testing. You’ll be responsible for creating high-quality design solutions for Mobile, Tablet, Web and 10ft platforms that are human-centered, simple, elegant, and meet business goals.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with members of Design and Product to understand strategy and deliver work for our cross-platform Core Listener Experience.
- Deliver high-quality, on-time designs that take into account cross-functional requirements.
- Present work to Senior Leadership in Product, Engineering, and Marketing, and clearly communicate design rationale, process and decisions while collecting feedback.
- Contribute to a democratized design system, understanding global patterns and advocating for UX/UI consistency.
There are none.
- BA in UX Design or related field
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience designing specifically for product UX/UI.
Requirements and General Skills:
- You have 3-5 years of demonstrated experience designing products and features; guiding team initiatives, and collaborating with cross-functional partners
- You are an end-to-end designer with proven skills from ideation to wireframing, user research, prototyping and building with engineering.
- You have experience designing for consumer-facing native applications.
- You demonstrate an understanding of user-centered design methodologies and usability principles.
- You are a problem solver; you have strong analytical skills and can translate user needs into valuable user experiences.
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and are comfortable working with partners in technical and business roles.
- You have an understanding of how design impacts development and a knack for constructing dynamic, interactive designs that are technically feasible.
- Knowledge of Sketch, Figma, Abstract, Zeplin and other relevant design tools.
- Knowledge of Jira and Atlassian products.
- Proficient in G Suite and Google Docs
Our goal at SiriusXM+Pandora is to provide and maintain a work environment that fosters mutual respect, professionalism and cooperation. SiriusXM+Pandora is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, gender identity, marital status, familial status, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
The requirements and duties described above may be modified or waived by the Company in its sole discretion without notice.
Back to top