Senior Manager, Sales Marketing (CPG)
THIS POSITION MAY BE IN CHICAGO OR NEW YORK
At Pandora, we're a unique collection of engineers, musicians, designers, marketers, and world-class sellers with a common goal: to enrich lives by delivering effortless personalized music enjoyment and discovery. People—the listeners, the artists, and our employees—are at the center of our mission and everything we do. Actually, employees at Pandora are a lot like the service itself: bright, eclectic, and innovative. Collaboration is the foundation of our workforce, and we’re looking for smart individuals who are self-motivated and passionate to join us. Be a part of the engine that creates the soundtrack to life. Discover your future at Pandora.
Pandora is looking for an experienced Senior Manager with CPG experience to join our Sales Marketing team in our Chicago or New York office. In this role, you’ll be a part of Pandora’s B2B Vertical Marketing team, which is the team that supports the sales organization. The Senior Manager of CPG will report to Director of Vertical Marketing and is responsible in helping build Pandora’s B2B brand among Brand Marketers and Agencies. The ideal candidate exemplifies the Pandora principles of self-motivation, passion, collaboration, and experience.
- Lead B2B marketing efforts for CPG categories to optimize revenue. Partner with Head of Industry, Sales, Sales Research and other cross-functional teams to leverage sales performance insights and industry key business drivers to develop annual marketing plans
- Lead in the development of the CPG B2B marketing plan, including managing an annual budget
- Produce “street smart” sales tools (presentations, one-sheets, videos, etc.) to equip the sales force with tools that articulate the Pandora value proposition effectively, succinctly, and with high impact
- Identify and execute thought-leadership stories, including white papers, case studies, and social marketing, to solidify Pandora’s leadership position in the marketplace
- Periodically present materials and insights to the Sales Org and leadership
- Display high service level standards with internal teams, sales field offices, leadership, and external partners
- We are a fast-growing company, so being proactive and willing to pitch in wherever needed is necessary
- 8-10 years’ experience as a marketer in a digital media, agency, or brand environment. Experience within the CPG vertical is required
- Passion for Pandora, strategic thinking, storytelling, problem solving, mobile, and creating smart, beautiful sales tools and solutions
- Must be an articulate professional with excellent oral and written communication skills. This position is required to develop original written content and the demonstrated ability to present in high profile group environments
- Must have strong diplomatic and interpersonal skills to foster and maintain relationships with key stakeholders across the company while making good, timely decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of the digital marketing landscape, including social, programmatic, and data capabilities
- Versed in media industry reporting providers like comScore, Nielsen, MobiLens, etc. Prefer candidate with hands-on experience using such tools
- BA/BS required in Marketing, Communication, Business, Economics, or related undergrad degree
- Routine travel to sales field offices (Oakland, New York, Chicago) as well as industry/client events required
Pandora is committed to diversity in its workforce. Pandora is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status. Women and people of color are encouraged to apply.
Pandora is also a VEVRAA federal contractor. Pandora requests priority referrals of protected veterans from each ESDS, as required by regulation.
If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to [email protected]
Back to top